Speculation Jedd Busslinger

Remove this Banner Ad

Bevo just made a random comment in his weekly presser that makes me think Busslinger has re-signed.

Was talking about how good it was for Weightman re-signing this week, then randomly mentioned Busslinger and how it was good for the club. Nothing concrete obviously but was really bizarre.

Having seen Busslinger in the VFL I think he's not ready for a key post. His disposal numbers are inflated from taking the kick outs too.

He's a good interceptor and has a nice kick on him but I think AFL forwards would have him severely covered for strength and pace at this stage of his development.

The fact we're playing Khamis and Lobb ahead of him suggests the match comittee probably agree.

That's pretty impressive from the Dogs or not the best reflection of WC. Bit of both I suppose. Of all the names with a thread, would have had him as equal with Smith as basically out the door.

Completely anecdotal but seems more guys a re-signing late in a contract season which is interesting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did the D'Ambrosio trade pan out?

Dawson?

Willie Rioli?

Dunkley?

And all those players had actually played a game. One a premiership player. Another became a club captain. Dunkley an accomplished multiple AA.

Pretty sure their clubs initially said GTFO.

Anyway pick 23 is for Baker. Deep down you already know that. ;) :thumbsu: :)
Dunkley has never been All Australian. Which is surprising.

snow white witch GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back