Speculation Jedd Busslinger

Remove this Banner Ad

Shame it’s gotten out now, this thread has been very entertaining. Was getting more unhinged each week.

At least now the kid can just debut when he’s ready, without the ridiculous speculation.
It's going to be tough next year behind one of the best defensive pairings in the league in Liam Jones and Tom Barrass
Not just yet. If TB a trade and picks the Dogs…… ;)

The great Josh Kennedy just signed 2 years with Carlton in 2007 before being traded back to the Eagles I believe that offseason . Worked out well for both.

He knows that there's clearly a spot for him long term with the age of Jones and Keath and the uncertainty of Lobb. Coming from a fair way back with injuries and the need to put on muscle. He's developing nicely now and there's no longer any rush to play him this year with our intent for the now and finals on the horizon. Keen to see what he can do next year with another preseason, will be ready for senior games by then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not just yet. If TB a trade and picks the Dogs…… ;)

The great Josh Kennedy just signed 2 years with Carlton in 2007 before being traded back to the Eagles I believe that offseason . Worked out well for both.

Call me crazy, but I’m not sure a 29 year old Barrass and his fractured spine are quite as valuable as prime Chris Judd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back