Jeff Kennett's surprise

Remove this Banner Ad

Tasmania is broke and was about to go into bankruptcy. Kennett acted swiftly to protect Hawthorn's vested interests.

The deal is...... Hawthorn has officially taken over Tasmania by issuing free lifetime Hawthorn membership to every living Tasmanian. Kennett will become their new President and the state will secede from the Commonwealth of Australia.

Part of the announcement will be a competition..... open only to existing Hawk members...... to rename Tasmania.

Tasmania is broke and was about to go into bankruptcy. Kennett acted swiftly to protect Hawthorn's vested interests.

The deal is...... Hawthorn has officially taken over Tasmania by issuing free lifetime Hawthorn membership to every living Tasmanian. Kennett will become their new President and the state will secede from the Commonwealth of Australia.

Part of the announcement will be a competition..... open only to existing Hawk members...... to rename Tasmania.
Vote #1 Binxyville

If we change the name of Tasmania, how am I going to shout out at the cricket "Show us your map of Tassie!"

Show us your Map of Hawks Island just isn't the same

We better not be giving any more games to Tasmania. Jeff is as victorian as Shane Warne and should work out a way to get us more money and more members without relocating the club. We don't need relocating. The Kangaroos do

Hes a kraut ? Explains a lot.

:eek:Could Hawthorn be partially aligning itself with the the Tasmanian Devils in the VFL. I hope not as Tassie got screwed over by the Kangas in the last couple of years, not that the Hawks would do that of course, but the logistics of it all is impossible.

I could only assume most of you Vic's love getting down to the ground of a weekend and seeing our young stars running about:)

:eek:Could Hawthorn be partially aligning itself with the the Tasmanian Devils in the VFL. I hope not as Tassie got screwed over by the Kangas in the last couple of years, not that the Hawks would do that of course, but the logistics of it all is impossible.

I could only assume most of you Vic's love getting down to the ground of a weekend and seeing our young stars running about:)

I think there is a report about Pelchen saying we are still alligned with Box Hill, and we will be taking more control in paying the coach, and hiring someone to recruit players to Box Hill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeff Kennett's surprise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back