Player Watch Jeremy Finlayson

Remove this Banner Ad

To me, Finlayson seems to be a belated successor to Westhoff. He can pinch in the ruck if needed but I find it insane that we have held onto Hayes, yet seem to stubbornly refuse to play and develop him in the team. Our ruck situation last year should have been a signal flare to other clubs that our coach has no idea what he is doing or at the very least has zero interest in the future.

To me, Finlayson seems to be a belated successor to Westhoff. He can pinch in the ruck if needed but I find it insane that we have held onto Hayes, yet seem to stubbornly refuse to play and develop him in the team. Our ruck situation last year should have been a signal flare to other clubs that our coach has no idea what he is doing or at the very least has zero interest in the future.
Finlayson is the natural successor to Robbie Gray.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only positive I can think of is that the cancer's return has been caught early, and that it is as responsive to treatment as the initial tumor was.

Still, not the way to start any new year, especially when she should be enjoying time with her infant daughter. All the best to Kellie and the family

Go Fund Me page set up for Jezza's partner Kellie for those interested:

As someone not quite 2 years post colo-rectal cancer surgery and treatment this is close to home. So has she had recurrence of the colo-rectal cancer or is this spread elsewhere? Horrible news, and something that is always in the back of your mind when you are in this position, will it return.

The only positive I can think of is that the cancer's return has been caught early, and that it is as responsive to treatment as the initial tumor was.

Still, not the way to start any new year, especially when she should be enjoying time with her infant daughter. All the best to Kellie and the family
I thought the same. Usually they monitor you closely for a couple of years after cancer, with regular scans etc. so hopefully they've caught it in the very early stages.

As someone not quite 2 years post colo-rectal cancer surgery and treatment this is close to home. So has she had recurrence of the colo-rectal cancer or is this spread elsewhere? Horrible news, and something that is always in the back of your mind when you are in this position, will it return.
Hope your doing well m8 🙏

Hope your doing well m8 🙏
Yeh I am so far. Routine checkups, scans/bloods etc. As you would be well aware, is always in the back of your mind though. Colo Rectal stuff is all too common and especially seems to be gathering pace in younger people.

Yeh I am so far. Routine checkups, scans/bloods etc. As you would be well aware, is always in the back of your mind though. Colo Rectal stuff is all too common and especially seems to be gathering pace in younger people.
I was pretty good at blocking those thoughts out but yr right it's always there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jeremy Finlayson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back