Jeremy McGovern

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching his appearance on whatever Sunday footy show it was, had as much about Mitch as it did about Jezza. How we didn't draft Mitch could be a huge stuff up given we had Turbo. Gov mk 1 should've persuaded the recruiters. He rates his bro a better mark than himself (but also posted a pic of his brothers first poo on social media to celebrate Mitch's first game so judgement may be questionable)

I wanted to recruit Mitch back in 2012. But people laughed at me. :(

I've looked so long for this video. Does anyone know where to find that one of Gov in his first year being interviewed by Masto while wearing a propeller hat? I've remembered it ever since as I thought he was just the weirdest ****ing kid ever.

You can kind of understand us not taking McGov Jnr. I mean we had no reason specifically to target him before the 2014 draft, where he was already 20, when Gov Prime had that great end to the season. We took another forward in Tom Lamb, who everyone said had a huge amount of upside. Maybe we though Gov would be there at our next pick but Lamb was too good potentially to ignore, plus we had time on our hands to develop a key forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeremy McGovern

Remove this Banner Ad

Back