Toast Jetta's presence

Remove this Banner Ad

While Jetta's possession stats might be less than flattering, I think his play so far this season has shown a great improvement in his tactical nous - particularly where defence is concerned. He's not overrunning his tackle attempts like he was last season, and his overall movement and positioning when opposition have possession looks a lot better. I suspect this may have been a focus in his training over the summer, and it could explain why we don't see him racking up big amounts of outside ball.

I think Davey's had similar schooling coming into this season. He's been the worst in recent years where headless-chicken syndrome is concerned, but his anticipation in defence and attack has been miles better so far this season.

Think he should be replacing Melksham in the middle - Best game was against the GC when he had lots of midfield minutes.

Want to see Dell'Olio have 3 full games in Jetta's role.

I agree that he has been preety good this year, no qualms here. Just didn't really rate his game against collingwood. I agree with most that he looked dangerous when he got it, but he just didnt get enough of it..

That's all, definitely agree that he has improved out of sight this year, probably helps by still being out on the park in round 6 :thumbsu:
Agree.
Neither did Watson, Heppell, Stanton, Ryder, Carlisle, Fletcher, Monfries, Hocking, Melksham, Bellchambers, Hardingham, Hooker, DellOlio, Pears & Hibberd.

I just don't know why we're singling out Jetta, is all.
His job is not to rack up large amounts of disposals.

If Jetta starts getting 30 touches a game...we'll win by 186 points every week.

what this thread is about is that he's looking good with only a dozen touches by what he's doing when he doesn't have the prune.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Jetta's presence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back