Jigsaw Puzzling.

Remove this Banner Ad

I bought this puzzle this afternoon as a bit of retail therapy - only 500 pieces but I'm sure it'll be challenging

View attachment 2078516
Good luck.

It’s funny how different we all are in terms of what interests us. I like to put together a detailed colourful scene, like on the previous page. Others just like the challenge of finding the right piece out of hundreds that all look similar.

Two years ago a friend gave me one of a leopard, basically two colours surrounded by black. It’s still in its wrapper somewhere.

But you would probably enjoy it 🙂

Good luck.

It’s funny how different we all are in terms of what interests us. I like to put together a detailed colourful scene, like on the previous page. Others just like the challenge of finding the right piece out of hundreds that all look similar.

Two years ago a friend gave me one of a leopard, basically two colours surrounded by black. It’s still in its wrapper somewhere.

But you would probably enjoy it 🙂

I like a variety of styles of puzzle

When I'm buying scenic ones, I tend to favour places I've traveled to and then use the puzzle as bit of a memento

At the moment I've been working on a set of 3 optical illusion puzzles that are somewhat monochrome - they're 500 pieces each but were cheap from Kmart on clearance. The first one went together pretty well until the last dozen pieces which seemed interchangeable making it annoying

I've then got a few really brightly coloured ones to work on

My 7 year old has been working through the puzzles in the house. He did a 63 piece, 100 piece and 150 piece on his own. We just did a 500 piece Alice in Wonderland Ravensburger that was relatively easy because of all the colours and images. He wants to do a white cat on white background 500 piece one thinking it will be as easy. It's 50 shades of white, **** that.

d8ad06d375e7d265fd8e848aea3e749f.jpg

We gave this a go. The puzzle was fun and is different to the box. The puzzles inside the puzzle, holy moly, very hard, needed the tips/solution to work it out. Would probably try another one now we know the idea behind it

Remove this Banner Ad

Jigsaw Puzzling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back