News Jobe Watson hands back 2012 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Its such a shame Jobe is such a good bloke. A man of the people and expert coffee maker. The world will not be the same now such a good person has been forced to hand an award he more than deserved back.

Sob

Sob

Just getting you all ready for the love fest of the media in the next week lol.

now we are going to get deluged by what a good bloke he is and all that shit....4 years ****ing later you ****ing idiots...might as well flush it down the toilet now, it means shit..
**** me, Gil the **** smoker is going to hail a champion bloke now and for the footy world to applaud his bravery...this is becoming ****ing comical its that ****ed up

Wonder if they will give it to Cotch & Sam & if so will there be any fanfair about it???

Should have made the decision on the day the 2017 fixture came out and had a bit of a ceremony then. However, I think they should be honoured either before their respective clubs first games, or Brownlow night next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOOK Watson may be a good bloke, but it didn,t stop him lying numerous times to family, asada,wada, afl,docters that he had not taken anything suspicious anytime anywhere, while in his head knowing i,ve been taken off site and injected numerous times,knew this was very sus, so denied it repeatedly, and has thrown back a brownlow medal moments before having it taken, GOOD BLOKES GET IT WRONG TOO.

I doubt they will award it to Cotch and Mitch now

The poll on that foxsports article is 60% to not give it to em :drunk:

actually having thought about it, i would suggest its best if they leave the record books and the honour roll with a gap and a note, stating it wasn't awarded due to the winner Jobe Watson being banned for drugs. ;)
Just so those drug cheating campaigners never forget what they are.

Correct play from Watson given the situation. He was ****** next week at the commission so made the only right decision.

Correct play now for the commission is to retrospectively award it to Cotch/Mitch. They have done it in the past to those that lost on a countback. Drug cheating, even if inadvertently, should rule out any winner.

If the commission had known then, what has been proven now, there would have been joint medal winners on the night and they should rightly get what is theirs.

His decision, I suppose, but he didn't need to do that. He's the rightful winner, always will be as far as I'm concerned.

Hope every vulture, scumbag and bully outside our club is happy.

I bet they'll find some way to go for his 2017 Brownlow, too...

308060_8407dfc570d189c20c541073c6ae38e3.gif

Lindsay Tanner, once a revered and respected politician for the leff, with a mathematical brain and now a brainless drug cheating supporter
**** off with this shit

Essendon Football Club Chairman Lindsay Tanner has issued the following statement in relation to Jobe Watson and the 2012 Brownlow Medal.
“Jobe has remained unassailably dignified under the most extraordinary pressure over the past four years,” Tanner said.

“The Club takes responsibility for placing Jobe in this position and unreservedly apologises to him and his family.

“Jobe is a person of the highest integrity and character and has the total support and admiration of our membership, staff, executive and board.

“The Essendon family has been, and will continue to be, incredibly proud of Jobe Watson.”

The Club will not be making any further comment at this point in time.

Lindsay Tanner, once a revered and respected politician for the leff, with a mathematical brain and now a brainless drug cheating supporter
**** off with this shit

Essendon Football Club Chairman Lindsay Tanner has issued the following statement in relation to Jobe Watson and the 2012 Brownlow Medal.
“Jobe has remained unassailably dignified under the most extraordinary pressure over the past four years,” Tanner said.

“The Club takes responsibility for placing Jobe in this position and unreservedly apologises to him and his family.

“Jobe is a person of the highest integrity and character and has the total support and admiration of our membership, staff, executive and board.

“The Essendon family has been, and will continue to be, incredibly proud of Jobe Watson.”

The Club will not be making any further comment at this point in time.
Tanner probably only has hours to live. Too much kool-aid me thinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back