Remove this Banner Ad

Ralf

Senior List
Sep 17, 2003
Northbridge
AFL Club
Essendon
hey guys,:)
I have been away all year and am wondering what happened to Jobe Watson this year.
I heard about his debut but nothing since. Did he get injured or just not ready for senior football?
I followed the last few rounds and heard nothing of him.
Forgive my ignorance but seriously I have been travelling in parts of the world where you have no chance of following the game.

tell it as it was! he made his debut amidst media hype for a week and failed to get a kick. hasn't been heard of since

**** off troll.....Sheeds said the kid was spoken to about not telling the medical staff about his injury. He played 3 or 4 reserves games and did very well. Not to mention kicking 3 goals in his first game against north in the wizard cup. Another watson around to terrorise the pies for the next decade.

Didn't really get his chance. Made an admittedly overhyped debut and had a shocker.

Silly to write his career off as a failure already. Haven't even scratched the surface yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Macpie
tell it as it was! he made his debut amidst media hype for a week and failed to get a kick. hasn't been heard of since

Another top class post by a mutant.

Watson will be a gun - no questions asked. Had aninjury interrupted season - just needs to get fit and will be all class from there.

Originally posted by Darealrath
Next year...

C: Winderlich Watson Ramanauskas

How about...

C: Ramanauskas Bullen Winderlich

Watson to play off the bench if he plays - I think he needs a fair bit more developing, but is going to be a gun

Remove this Banner Ad

Jobe Watson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back