Joe Rogan

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have a paid Spotify account and I can listen to all of his pods FYI. But yeah he's a bit less loose than he was back in the day, I mean those that freak out about his "misinformation" would piss their pants at some of the earlier bullshit.

He actually just spread some misinformation on his Cory Sandhagen pod which I'm halfway through (and an excellent listen). He said that Mike Zambidis was Greek, he's a *en Aussie mate!
Yeah I dont really care about misinformation. I dont listen to Joe for the current state of the nation, political affairs or whatever BS is current at the time, its just entertainment to me. Do you get audio only on spotify or the video as well?"

Yeah I dont really care about misinformation. I dont listen to Joe for the current state of the nation, political affairs or whatever BS is current at the time, its just entertainment to me. Do you get audio only on spotify or the video as well?"

I agree, many on here don't though! And yeah you get the video if you're connected to Wifi, you can probably change settings to get the vid on mobile data too.

To be honest, its more that I'm too lazy and cheap to get spotify more than anything else.
Though I think it has probably changed a bit from the unhinged days of classics like Alex Jones and his little mate (name?) who kept going on about fake space. That was the wild west days and very entertaining.
Eddie Bravo. The most unintentionally funny person alive

Satelites arent real and North Korea doesnt exist 2 personal favs. So funny

Hes still on occasionally, as is Alex though i think they took the AJ eps down? Not sure, remember some fury about it but there's fury about everything these days so hard to keep up

I'm assuming that's a rhetorical question? If not you should find a bit of info on google.
I thought it was that American game show model lady.

But that's Vanna White. Any relation?

I'm not sure but knowing him he's had a crack

Dana's pickup line:
Greys Anatomy Relationship Goals GIF

He’s mates with Trump and Rogan, he must be racist I’m guessing?
Sounds possible!

But we all hate arrogant, ignorant Seppo campaigners so it's understandable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...n/news-story/815965ac035ad6bac63dcd4f45c8a0de

The study, which was published in February, found that physical activity was 1.5 times more effective than counselling or leading medications.

The university describes the finding as “the most comprehensive review (on the topic) to date”, having analysed the results from 97 studies, 1039 trials and 128,000 participants.

Praising the study, Rogan said: “Of course it is. I don’t want to say the cause of anyone else’s depression because there’s no way I can know.

“But probably a lot of people are depressed because they aren’t moving. I really think it’s a physical requirement.

“There are some universal requirements [for the human body] and movement is one of them.

“If you can move, if you are privileged enough --- you’re not injured, you’re not disabled, and you can move — God I really think you should move.

This isn't really controversial. Most psychologists and psychiatrists will recommend physical activity ahead of antidepressants. Unfortunately plenty of active people still suffer with depression.
Well yeah, helps with sleep a lot as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Joe Rogan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back