Joel Bowden for whom?

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who traded out J.Bowden should just quit DT altogether, you've obviously got no idea, so give up :)

He's out of my side, and he's out for a reason.

I never trade guns out but I reckon Joel's time is up. Not only is he fat and unfit, but he's also been looking lazy and disinterested.

And with the way TW is going, things are looking like blowing up at Richmond.

What if I do.
Well, if there is any justice, the mods will change "The Rules" thread so it would be worthy of an infraction.

Re Bowden - first year not in my starting lineup after hearing rumours of coming into season not cherry ripe and recalling his ramp-up over the first few games last year, but still looking to pick him up when he returns. Hopefully for 300-330K (*thinks wishfully*)

He picked up 30 disposals, took 9 marks, layed 2 tackles and was named in thier best

:rolleyes:
Doesn't mean he is back in form though. A player of Bowdens standing should get those types of numbers running around for Coburg, word is that he still was not doing the team things that got him dropped in the first place and might remain for another week until he does start to do them.

last week i had Bowden on my bench and it really hurt me...having a gun missing from ur team really effects ur score...so im just wonderin ur thoughts on if Bowden will be back this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok yeh what if i did but, whats the best player to go with

in all seriousness,
Wonaeamirri is the only person i'd look at (could be worth riding his price wave).
but i'd only do that to re-structure the team.

Joel Bowden is the best player to go with IMO
(he's one of mine too, and he ain't going anywhere... relax :cool:)

In his first 3 games this year it looked like he was really struggling and he wasnt playing like we are used to him playing

I know in the past he has struggled at the start of seasons but what ur saying is he will get back to his best averaging around 100 points per game

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel Bowden for whom?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back