Joel Corey or Scott Pendlebury?

Who would you rather have at your club, Joel Corey or Scott Pendlebury?

• Scott Pendlebury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joel Corey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

i would have pendlebury. Would fit in nicely with the young midfield that we are building. Would add the nice finishing once judd and the boys get it out to him.

Who would you rather have at your club, Joel Corey or Scott Pendlebury?

Don't you mean Joel Selwood? Joel Corey is a proven midfielder, Pendas is good but just beginning his career. If it is Joel Corey, this is not a fair comparison. Why don't you compare Geelongs Hawkins will Ess. Lloyd, it's just about as fair as your comparison.

This initially came up because my mate who is a Geelong supporter claimed that Scott Pendlebury would not fit into Geelong's best 22. The name Joel Corey came up, so that is the question being asked. If you don't like the question, don't take part. Just take it for what it is. I can't stand people who whinge about what the question asks, if you don't like it, don't take part.

This initially came up because my mate who is a Geelong supporter claimed that Scott Pendlebury would not fit into Geelong's best 22. The name Joel Corey came up, so that is the question being asked. If you don't like the question, don't take part. Just take it for what it is. I can't stand people who whinge about what the question asks, if you don't like it, don't take part.

Pendles wouldn't push out Corey I wouldn't think, thought it's tough to say how he would go in the Geelong midfield. But he would be in their 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corey looks good because of the team he plays for. Good ordinary footballer, nothing more.

Pendlebury is a future stud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel Corey or Scott Pendlebury?

Back