• No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Almost there

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Needs some work

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy is awesome on the mic, but needs to avoid becoming repetitive, which is almost what is happening with his face turn. He's also got to improve his ring work, I think his punches look pretty ordinary but he's got some good moves in his set. I think there is little doubt that both he and Randy Orton will be Raw and Smackdown's champion by next years Wrestlemania.

I've long thought he was a quality worker (well before this current gimmick, actually going back to the Prototype days), however this gimmick has merely gotten him over with the fans.

I'm actually become tired of his current gimmick, but still love seeing him work.

Bluntly i would hate it for Cena to hold the title. His mic skills are good but repetitive and his catch phrases are crap compared to the Rock,Austin etc. His wrestling matches are BORING. He could not for his life put on a match teh calibre or Gurrero,Beonoit,HHH or HBK . And my god he needs to get a decent finisher and dont get me started on his gay 'trademark' moves Thrwoback and the gay forearm. And the nuts are just plain gay. He shouldve stayed heel. And now hes face hes trying to hard to start catchphrases and establish a mic routine. His raps were much better before.

Why is the FU - and similar finishing moves, eg Lesnar's - so devestating compared to other manouvres, like body slams etc, which they get up from straight away???

Not bad.
Mic skills are good but yes he is a lil too repetitive..an some of his matches can be boring. but i reckon his a good chance of winning the undisputed title...

Starting to like the gimmick, Cena's working it really well, needs a little more work on his mic skills. But he's getting there, good in ring skills. I wasn't a real fan of the gimmick when I first saw it, but after a few PPV's that I have seen it on, I'm not so concerned about it anymore.

I used to hate the K-Kwik rap angle, and the one that was given to Rey and Konan while in WCW. But it looks like Cena's doing a very good job with it.

Originally posted by Presti_is_god
Bluntly i would hate it for Cena to hold the title. His mic skills are good but repetitive and his catch phrases are crap compared to the Rock,Austin etc. His wrestling matches are BORING. He could not for his life put on a match teh calibre or Gurrero,Beonoit,HHH or HBK . And my god he needs to get a decent finisher and dont get me started on his gay 'trademark' moves Thrwoback and the gay forearm. And the nuts are just plain gay. He shouldve stayed heel. And now hes face hes trying to hard to start catchphrases and establish a mic routine. His raps were much better before.

Does he actually have a catch phrase? Because on the few PPV's I have with him on the card, all I have heard is a different rap each week. I doubt Cena will be anything like Benoit, Guerrero, or something like that for a long while yet. I'm concerned about his finisher, it doesn't look all that deverstating, looks like a plain old slam that has been modified.

Remove this Banner Ad

John Cena - Whats your thoughts

Back