Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait!! What??
I spend my time giving it to Bloos fans and I seem to miss the real news. Noble going to GC?
I think he'll be a loss. Our run out of defense has been non-existent this season. We need to get pace off half back with a good user of the footy.

Noble played in 20 of 23 games this year and certainly didn’t change that dynamic.

But I do agree, his departure does provide us with an opportunity to replace him with a good user of the footy.

Noble played in 20 of 23 games this year and certainly didn’t change that dynamic.

But I do agree, his departure does provide us with an opportunity to replace him with a good user of the footy.
sorry, I should have said that without him it would be non-existent.
Quaynor had a disappointing season, and Markov is ok but kicking isn't a weapon.

Heart and soul player..
Would this of happened if not for 2023

Really disappointed to lose him
Would we have won the flag if he played in the finals? We’ll never know, but given the outcome it’s hard not to think it was the correct move. Any change to the sides we played and who knows what the results may have been, especially with those margins!

Horrible for him though and it was heartbreaking to see him miss out. Will always have a soft spot for JFN.

All the best Johnny. Totally understandable your reason for leaving ... and geez, IMO it was looking like you would have had more time on the wing next year with Josh seemingly slotting in nicely down back.

So sad you didn't play on the day last year, for whatever reason?!?! If people do the ol' "boo" that a player has left to play for another team they need to pull their head in. He gave his all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Johnny too, but he’s replaceable.

First rounder, pick 13 will do nicely. And a second.

He’s about as good as Schulz and has 2 years to go on his contract.

We need to bring in pick 13 as part of the trac trade.
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Would we have won the flag if he played in the finals? We’ll never know, but given the outcome it’s hard not to think it was the correct move. Any change to the sides we played and who knows what the results may have been, especially with those margins!

Horrible for him though and it was heartbreaking to see him miss out. Will always have a soft spot for JFN.
There were some reports today that JFN actually wanted out last year to the Suns but decided to stay one more season

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back