Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

Damm another favourite gone.
GC have a stack of picks. Pick 20 or 26 I'd take. Even 34 if negotiations have really stalled I'd reluctantly part with.
GC are free to offer 6 or 13😀
I'd use the pick (not trade) preferably on a KPF to develop while mcstay is around and start re stocking the young talent stocks

All the best Johnny. Totally understandable your reason for leaving ... and geez, IMO it was looking like you would have had more time on the wing next year with Josh seemingly slotting in nicely down back.

So sad you didn't play on the day last year, for whatever reason?!?! If people do the ol' "boo" that a player has left to play for another team they need to pull their head in. He gave his all.
I think it is disgraceful when people do that booing anyway - I'll be furious if anyone does it to Johnny if he gets to the Suns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that he’s requested a trade, I think it’s best he does move on. I prefer not to keep someone after that.

However, I won’t be unhappy if he’s still with us next year if we can’t get a highly beneficial deal for us to trade him.

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Why not? We’ve given them enough.

Witts, prime time games over there…

Time we get a bit back off them.

13, a second and they can have noble and one of our second or thirds.

Last edited:
Now that he’s requested a trade, I think it’s best he does move on. I prefer not to keep someone after that.

However, I won’t be unhappy if he’s still with us next year if we can’t get a highly beneficial deal for us to trade him.
I'd be more than happy to keep him if Suns offer us rubbish in return.

Just buy a few flights for his brother to visit him in Melbourne if he stays 😉

I remember it being said about Adam’s they said he was a required and contracted player. We still gave him away for pittance.

Mind you, on his form this year, we probably did alright!

I remember it being said about Adam’s they said he was a required and contracted player. We still gave him away for pittance.

Still baffling that Tay thought he would be a full time mid at a team with Heeney, Warner, Gulden, Rowbottom, Parker, Mills etc

And it looks like he could be dropped for finals with the Swans potential returnees…. Would be cruel for him though

Adams was a bit of a sook, imo & wanted to choose his position. And his talks with Swans seemed a bit sneaky & shifty.

I don't see that with Johnny. He's been open & upfront about it being for family reasons. Not money, a longer contract, more money or choosing where he plays.

And Leppa's in charge now 🥰

That mid season surge we had was alot to do with Nobles run and carry.

He was one of the main reasons we got going after a tardy start, kick started our season with the win against Brisbane early in the year with his run and carry
Feel so bad for him that he never got a flag, been a mainstay of our backline for much of the past 3-4 years, form slipped in a 2 month patch and Markov took his place

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back