Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

What happens when we slide down the ladder next year due to having a very old list and we end up with pick 6 but it's traded out... AGAIN
You'll use words like disaster and catastrophe with some big adjectives in front of it.

Meanwhile, the bloke picked at 12 in a strong draft is probably rated similarly to the bloke we would have gotten at 6 in a weaker draft - which we may not have have picked anyway due to trading it into the future draft - another unknown risk as that team might end up having a good year. So ultimately we would have gotten very minor unders for Noble.

Now if we don't crash down the ladder .. and heaven forbid go well ...you work out the rest ...

Last edited:
You use words like disaster and catastrophe with some big adjectives in front of it.

Meanwhile, the bloke picked at 12 in a strong draft is probably rated similarly to the bloke we would have gotten at 6 in a weaker draft - which we may not have have picked anyway due to trading it into the future draft - another unknown risk as that team might end up having a good year. So ultimately we would have gotten very minor unders for Noble.

Now if we don't crash down the ladder .. and heaven forbid go well ...you work out the rest ...
Text Street GIF

Yeah I am against it because of being burnt twice now but the problem is I think this is the time to do it … IF, we are extracting a value that gives us some sort of upside and not JUST downside like the latest F1 trade.

By this I mean we need a club to be willing to bet we miss finals again and our pick will be around 6-8. And give us value representing this.

I doubt this happens though.
I suppose if it’s true this draft is strong and deep, even if we can get pick 10 would be a good result in this draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back