Joker Folie A Deux ( Joker 2 )

Remove this Banner Ad

I just saw it.

I don’t mind it being a musical except I don’t think 95% of the musical numbers don’t need to be there and was just to bloat the run time.

This.. this isn’t a good movie, so bad in fact I’m going to forget its existence and just keep the first one as a nice memory.

I agree with that completely. It could have worked if he was occasionally imagining himself singing a couple of musical numbers, like his imaginary affair with his neighbour in the first one. But they massively overdid it. There wasn't much plot and what there was wasn't that interesting. I rolled my eyes when Alan Partridge appeared.

3/10

I cannot think of a single new movie I enjoyed, but have decided to completely avoid watching a sequel to it.
Yep. When I saw it was coming out, having loved Joker could not wait to see it. But then.. musical. Wtsf. Way to really screw up a film you dickheads.

I saw it without seeing any of the reviews beforehand. Tried really hard to like it, but just couldn’t, it was horrible. What was the point of the 1st movie if you basically just undo it all in the 2nd?
The Harley Quinn character was a proxy for us. Her character arc is what they wanted us to feel. And they nailed that part of it.

I heard the bad reviews which made me want to see it more to see what it was all about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Joker Folie A Deux ( Joker 2 )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back