Jon Anthony?

Remove this Banner Ad

i heard this kid got sent home or was going to get sent home from the under 16 vic metro camp after having an argument with bacher houli or nathan batsanis about their nationalities. is that true??

juDDa said:
i heard this kid got sent home or was going to get sent home from the under 16 vic metro camp after having an argument with bacher houli or nathan batsanis about their nationalities. is that true??
Hi all, I just want to clarify a couple of things here. I'm John ANTHONY'S Dad and his selection was as a big a shock to me as it was to him. In regards to the above comment, not true, John did not have a problem at the U16metro camp.

Cheer Red Blood said -
F/D knows a few people at the Knights - Living in the area, I think he was invited to train with them too.
No, John didn't get invited to train with them. If you have any other questions or 'alleged' happenings, please feel free to ask.
BTW, been watching this forum for some time now and I must say there is some well informed people here who seem to be 'in the know'. By the same token, there's plenty of twits who know nothing.

I was under the impression that John's dad was a passionate Collingwood fan who actually played in the reserves for the Pies, and has it in his will that when he dies, his ashes are to be scattered in the goal square at Victoria Park...

Why would you list your club as Hawthorn if that's the case? Sorry if there's something I'm missing here...

vinnie_vegas69 said:
I was under the impression that John's dad was a passionate Collingwood fan who actually played in the reserves for the Pies, and has it in his will that when he dies, his ashes are to be scattered in the goal square at Victoria Park...

Why would you list your club as Hawthorn if that's the case? Sorry if there's something I'm missing here...
Hi m8, you're half right, the person you are talking about is John's Step-dad who did get a run with Collingwood reserves many years ago. I am a Hawks supporter, but I just might have to change camps.

JAJH said:
Hi m8, you're half right, the person you are talking about is John's Step-dad who did get a run with Collingwood reserves many years ago. I am a Hawks supporter, but I just might have to change camps.

m8???
What is that some kind of race car

Well JAJH I think you better change your allegiances pretty quick smart. Congratulations on having a son make the grade! Now can you give him a big kick up the backside and tell him to put in 200% because we will be crying out for a fullback in 12 months time and he has been given the opportunity to take it.

JAJH said:
Get with it m8 (Mate)
Don't worry about Murray, JAJH.

Most of us Pies supporters are nice folk. Sometimes overly passionate as you know, but good folk all the same.

In fact most clubs' supporters are, but every team has a ********er within their midst, and Murray serves as our BigFooty ********er exceptionally well. Just put him on mental ignore like everyone else does.

I for one congratulate John on his selection, and yourself too, for hopefully providing us a 10 year defender! We've taken him very young, but we obviously see something we like, so hopefully he can knuckle down and get the most out of himself and we'll reap the rewards collectively!!

Feel free to post at the Collingwood Board, once you finally decide to join us on the dark side! ;)

FIGJAM said:
Don't worry about Murray, JAJH.

Most of us Pies supporters are nice folk. Sometimes overly passionate as you know, but good folk all the same.

In fact most clubs' supporters are, but every team has a ********er within their midst, and Murray serves as our BigFooty ********er exceptionally well. Just put him on mental ignore like everyone else does.

I for one congratulate John on his selection, and yourself too, for hopefully providing us a 10 year defender! We've taken him very young, but we obviously see something we like, so hopefully he can knuckle down and get the most out of himself and we'll reap the rewards collectively!!

Feel free to post at the Collingwood Board, once you finally decide to join us on the dark side! ;)

Budda will get you for that.
And fairness and the rules mean little or nothing to you, so where does that place you - Purgatory, I'm guessing.

So how do you as a mod determine which rules you will enforce and which rules you will ignore?
For instance if every poster is sent an e-mail which clearly explains SMS text is a no no on all but the TLC board, then how do you as a mod say 'to hell with that rule", I will ignore it?

Murray said:
Budda will get you for that.
And fairness and the rules mean little or nothing to you, so where does that place you - Purgatory, I'm guessing.
There's far more negative Karma in what you do Murray. If I call a spade a spade, then stiff ********!

Murray said:
So how do you as a mod determine which rules you will enforce and which rules you will ignore?
For instance if every poster is sent an e-mail which clearly explains SMS text is a no no on all but the TLC board, then how do you as a mod say 'to hell with that rule", I will ignore it?
Maybe you should learn what trolling is. That's pretty much all I care about, and it's what you do 24/7...even to Dads of our new draftees!

You're an ordinary act.

FIGJAM said:
There's far more negative Karma in what you do Murray. If I call a spade a spade, then stiff ********!

Maybe you should learn what trolling is. That's pretty much all I care about, and it's what you do 24/7...even to Dads of our new draftees!

You're an ordinary act.

But you deliberately ignore the questions.

I expected that.

You apply rules vigorously to those you don't like and ignore the abuses of those you do like - is that what counts as moderating these days?

That is an ordinary act but the problem for you is, you can't even live up to being ordinary.
Damn those Romans were dumb, weren't they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JAJH said:
Ah, understood... But still, you've got to support the team of your own son!

JAJH said:
No, John didn't get invited to train with them. If you have any other questions or 'alleged' happenings, please feel free to ask.
BTW, been watching this forum for some time now and I must say there is some well informed people here who seem to be 'in the know'. By the same token, there's plenty of twits who know nothing.

I was actually talking about F/D, not J. Anthony at that time.

JAJH said:

Holy crap. This is seriously worse than an American soap.:eek:

JAJH , i would be so proud if my son was picked up by any afl club you should be so proud of him and all i can say is good luck and i will keep an eye on the the boy!

u must be so proud of john.. ive seen him twice at training and one day at the lexus centre, extremly nice guy and a promising backmen. i no that he has lots of support 4 him from the fans. cant wait 2 c him play. wish him all the best

Remove this Banner Ad

Jon Anthony?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back