Jon Brown tribute

Remove this Banner Ad

willoblue

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2009
Melbourne CBD
AFL Club
Fremantle
J Brown is the second best Brisbane player in history (after S Black of course) & the 2nd best captain after Voss.
he may never play again & he is arguably (I will agree) the best CHF since Carey, as much as I love Pav. Pav is greater over every other position. :thumbsu:
I'd hope the Pattersons' crowd pay tribute to their champ.

J Brown is the second best Brisbane player in history (after S Black of course) & the 2nd best captain after Voss.
he may never play again & he is arguably (I will agree) the best CHF since Carey, as much as I love Pav. Pav is greater over every other position. :thumbsu:
I'd hope the Pattersons' crowd pay tribute to their champ.
Don't mean to be pedantic (much) but this sentence implies he is our champ i.e the Patterson's crowd's champ which would be Pav.
Also I doubt Brown will even be there so how would you suggest we pay tribute to him?

Why would we be paying tribute to Brown anyway? I'm sure there will be a shitload of tv shows doing it when he retires. Every team has a stalwart retiring at some stage, he isn't even playing this weekend.

Are we going to do something for Glass next week?

AFAIC Freo or GTFO without the 4 points.

Don't mean to be pedantic (much) but this sentence implies he is our champ i.e the Patterson's crowd's champ which would be Pav.
Also I doubt Brown will even be there so how would you suggest we pay tribute to him?
why not?
it's about honouring the champs
I know the way we clapped Jude Boltom off after we smashed them in the prelim was very well received
no worries it the cheer squad don't want it.
it was just a thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked how Paul Roos told his players to honour Hafey by playing how Hafey would inspect players to play. And the Dees had a good win over the Tiges...On that note we should honour J Brown by going absolutely balls out and smashing Brisbane like the big Browndog and the rest of them did in their heyday.

I liked how Paul Roos told his players to honour Hafey by playing how Hafey would inspect players to play. And the Dees had a good win over the Tiges...On that note we should honour J Brown by going absolutely balls out and smashing Brisbane like the big Browndog and the rest of them did in their heyday.

We did that exactly!!

Have a long and happy retirement JB xx

Remove this Banner Ad

Jon Brown tribute

Remove this Banner Ad

Back