Jon Cheetham, Mark Obeshak and Bret Sparnon

Remove this Banner Ad

McleanTheGun said:
how the ****** would u know ya ********** loser!!!!!

how the ****** could a seagull kick 68 goals in a season at an average of over 5???
if this is brett your a ********** ********a and why dont u go ****** yourself and then step in front of a bus and die life would be so much better. if your still ********ed that u didnt win best and fairest in year 10 get over it your ********! i have 2 more b and f's than u will ever have, keep trying at north your gona get no where k ****** u!

No this is not Brett as i have told Joey, Jinksy and everyone else on this whole school board. LOL. Get over it. I saw alot oif the games this year though. I was putting some bait out to see if it was you. Honestly you are a good player and you did the team wonders this year. Im sure if you worked a bit harder at your game you would be out at a legue club with mark, jon and brett.

yeah, who the ******** is this sparnon kid? I heard he goes to Gleeson college and sucks ********. I heard that MJ101 is MR Brett Sparnon himself and he loves to talk himself up on this big footy thing all the time. There are players and there are fakers... and sparnon is a faker. So Sparnon... what are you going to say to that? MJ101... dont tell people "you know for a fact your not sparnon" cause i know you are and i can prove it. :) from rooster

Remove this Banner Ad

Jon Cheetham, Mark Obeshak and Bret Sparnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back