Jordan Lisle

Remove this Banner Ad

Posted this on our board.

Brisbane now have 2 key forwards on their list who in 2011 had more broken bones in there face's then goals kicked between them.

Hope they don't fly for the same ball in that forward line it would be a bloody train wreck i tells ya.

Best of luck of to Jordy:thumbsu:

haha Both are big units that would be messy. I hope to see big Jordan down back but we will wait and see what happens. :thumbsu:

Only saw this bloke briefly last season and looked like he was going to tear the game apart on occasions.
He has good hands..can read the play well, and one stage there during a first quarter had about 8 or 9 posessions with about 3 contested marks ...and I thought "don't tell me Hawks have found another one."
Luckily, for us I believe, he sprayed his shots at goals and made some nervous mistakes.
This guy is very much value at 29 in a weak draft..he could be anything.

The Birdman might try and slim him down to gain an extra yard of pace.

I think that's a good call, would seem to be the natural way for his body to develop, spent a couple of years building mass and can now afford to strip some back without loosing too much strength.

Should thank the Hawks for doing the hard yards for us.

I'm not overly concerned (yet) with the comments that Lisle lacks pace. People were saying the same thing about Karnezis 11 months ago, but when people saw him play, and realised he had a good understanding of the game, the concerns about his pace were soon forgotten.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan Lisle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back