Jordan McMahon..

Remove this Banner Ad

SPUD no cough needed
LOL, good point.:D

potato.jpg

SERIOUSLY!!!?? The nutter that started this should get a dirty great big freaking red card for this obvious brain fart! I feared when I read the heading for this thread that the club may be actually considering this. I would have then taken a month off work to actively pursue the Indian bookies behind it!

Honestly massive SPUD, the sort of player you love to hurl copious amounts of abuse to over the fence. Also someone on here called dids a squib?? (Let alone mentioning the two in the same sentence) FFS as a guy on here said, he played 5 games with a pectorial torn off the bone. JAYZUS you want him to play like Captain Blood and still kick Daicos-esque goals he cant do everything, being an elusive freak doesn't make a player soft! SHHIMMYYYY:)

I'd rather get a young kid in the drafts. we've already picked up enough matured aged players and oh yeh he's shit.

In fairness, he does provide the one thing we lack - an unaccountable, soft half back flanker who can't kick.

They don't grow on trees you know.

In fairness, he does provide the one thing we lack - an unaccountable, soft half back flanker who can't kick.

They don't grow on trees you know.

Yeah you are right, they are all running around bush leagues though.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark No just NO

His kicking is over rated, he sleeps with the light on and is just plain shit
Fair enough I really haven't taken any notice of him other than to see he has pace. Agree he is soft.
And enough of the didak squib thing, what part of playing an entire finals series (WELL!!) with a torn pec (!!!) makes him soft
For what it is worth I have been a big Didak fan since day 1 but I have seen numerous occassions where he has squibbed it. He did what he had to do in the finals and credit to him for that but he does shirt the odd contest at times. He is still a gun and as I've said for years our best player (maybe been passed by Swan now).

Anyway, back to McMahon, happy to pass. we do need to fill some list spots and 1 or 2 might need to be with recycled players so we can cover injuries. Ordinarily I'd go with more kids and hope to unearth a rough diamond but this will be a thin draft given the GC situation, our high finish and our trading.

I think it was pretty poor from Richmond to draw a line through him at the start of the season, and give him nothing to play for. But no freaking way should he come anywhere near our club. Who suggested this? Were you high?

hardwick had a place for him in the team if he was willing to tackle. he said nah thanks this is the way i play my football im not changing it. then the line was drawn.

if he played for u it would mean u only have 17 guys applying that pressure on the field. would ruin the game plan that won u a premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back