Joseph Gutnick "I'm Back Baby!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly missed the point in what i'm saying.
i'm saying people who buy nike shoes don't buy them because they like slave labour. they buy them for the positive aspects.

Gutnick doesn't support them because they apparently 'kill thousands of people'. He supports them for positive aspects.

What difference does it make? You can't pick and choose what aspects you support, if you're using your money to support something you're supporting all of it.

I'm glad you had to resort to abuse though, it shows that you have no real defence.

Both Osama Bin Laden and Joe Gutnick use their millions to support people who kill innocents, for their own political purposes.

No difference. And it isn't a matter of opinion. I agree with Muslims fighting against imperialism just as much as I agree with Israel's right to exist, but I DO NOT agree with the killing of innocents to achieve either aim.

If you want to choose only the good aspects of something, go for it, but you're in denial.

That last one will need an edit RJ, for reasons you've already outlined.

In addition to Gutnick's dubious political actions, let's not forget he turned this team into the financial basketcase it now is during his tenure just so he could improve his public profile.

Maybe we should balance the ledger by getting Hamas as our front of shirt sponsor and Fatah on the back?

I don't support his politics either but I'm a greedy crunt who would gladly trade all of world peace for a Melbourne flag.
You just gave me back my mojo=MELBOURNE FLAG 2012...

What difference does it make? You can't pick and choose what aspects you support, if you're using your money to support something you're supporting all of it.

I'm glad you had to resort to abuse though, it shows that you have no real defence.

Both Osama Bin Laden and Joe Gutnick use their millions to support people who kill innocents, for their own political purposes.

No difference. And it isn't a matter of opinion. I agree with Muslims fighting against imperialism just as much as I agree with Israel's right to exist, but I DO NOT agree with the killing of innocents to achieve either aim.

If you want to choose only the good aspects of something, go for it, but you're in denial.

I resort to calling you a ****wit because that comparison is ridiculous. It's nothing to do with not having a defense. I just think you're an idiot.

If you honestly believe that, then you are very naive. it's like saying you and gutnick are the same because you both follow the demons. But even then, their killings are completely different. Comparing 'innocents' getting killed for hiding hamas compared with flying a plane into a building is so very different. Hamas hides in these positions. Puts the public at risk themselves, and Israel is trying to flush them out. No one was hiding in the twin towers. The public was targeted. Israel never aims at killing innocent civilians, compared with the suicide bombers who search for the innocent public and blow themselves up for that exact purpose.

The real Karl Pilkington makes much more sense than you KP.

Equating Netanyahu with Bin Laden is offensive. The most simple-minded and tortured moral equivalence possible.

"Muslims fighting against imperialism" is the most deliriously wrong-headed definition of September 11, London, Bali, Mumbai, televised beheadings and general ambition to impose sharia law on the whole world that I've ever seen.

You. are. a. fool.

Looks like we have a Zionist! Sorry mate, but I'm not going to address you again unless you're going to act like an adult.

Agree that he was a little excessive in his disagreement with you but the basics of his post are correct. Bin Laden is a TERRORIST. Hamas is a TERRORIST organisation. Israel are fighting a TERRORIST organisation who are very keen on bringing terror to Israel.

The real Karl Pilkington makes much more sense than you KP.

Equating Netanyahu with Bin Laden is offensive. The most simple-minded and tortured moral equivalence possible.

"Muslims fighting against imperialism" is the most deliriously wrong-headed definition of September 11, London, Bali, Mumbai, televised beheadings and general ambition to impose sharia law on the whole world that I've ever seen.

You. are. a. fool.

Well said mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back