Draft Profile Josh Caddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Loves a goal.

Started the yeear pretty wel, not getting blistering numbers, but I'm not sure on his fitness. Hope he plays for Northern Saturday cause I'll be watching with a keen eye.

He carried a foot complaint for a few weeks and hasn't played the last couple of games. Will go close to playing this week. Is an inside midfielder thats very strong in a contest. Can also play as a lead up forward as he is extremely good overhead.
Probably would be a good fit at the pies, they seem to love recruiting mids that are goalkickers.

Loves a goal.

Started the yeear pretty wel, not getting blistering numbers, but I'm not sure on his fitness. Hope he plays for Northern Saturday cause I'll be watching with a keen eye.

What do you mean about his fitness he run a 14.8 Beep which was top 3 in the Knights squad.

I know Josh very well, he is going to play a half with the Knights this weekend and depending how he goes will be heading down to Tassie and playing for VIC Metro Rd 2.

Sweet, will be heading to watch.

He Dominated:

2010 TAC Cup
Northern Knights 4.3 11.5 17.6 23.9 (147)
Greater Western Sydney 3.1 7.1 8.5 10.6 (66)

GOALS:
Northern Knights: Caddy 7 Maric 3 Mullins 2 Christopher. 2 Bianchin 2 Dirago Biffin Briffa Kutrolli Totevski Atta Morris
Greater Western Sydney: Bray 3 Turner 2 Brain Williams Dwyer Bruce Flagg

BEST:
Northern Knights: Caddy Totevski Treloar Dirago Marchbank Mullins
Greater Western Sydney: Sobetwa BERNASCONI Cooper Anderson Mahony Dwyer

He must of have been Great

He was an absolute man amoung boys.

Matched up against the Crows own 6'1 65 kg 16 year old Aaron Duncan most of the time he went foward. And abused the poor skinny kid.

He is a BULL. Lovely size, got half the clearances in the middle he was involved with, has a beautiful shoe and leads like a natural.

Only questions I have are endurance, defensive mindset and agility. Otherwise, it's a pleasure to watch. Though it wasn't fair what he did to GWS today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caddy did his chances no harm at all. He was very good in a number of roles, from deep defence to deep forward. He couldn't have shown more versatility on the day. He really had leather poisoning early in the game and wasn't bad with his disposal or decision making.
If his stocks needed a boost, he provided it yesterday.

Got a feeling the agility test will hurt him, but he's not that outside line breaker mid. He's an in and under clearane machine who can go forward and abuse mids playing in defense who don't understand their role.

Could be similar to Scott Thompson in a way. Though he has a better kick than Thomo.

Caddy was far superior to Atley on the weekend, playing on him, racking up the possesions, kicking three goals and receiving b.o.g honours from both coaches. Could
he go as early as 4 instead of Atley?

Caddy was far superior to Atley on the weekend, playing on him, racking up the possesions, kicking three goals and receiving b.o.g honours from both coaches. Could
he go as early as 4 instead of Atley?
I don't think so but he could go top ten however I only see him as a Second round pick in a normal draft so Number 17 or 18 onwards!

You make the big calls, thats why they pay you the big bucks.

He will be gone by pick 10.

Maybe. personally I think he is likely to go a bit later in the draft. Was unlucky to miss the first 2 games in the championships, but his first game against SA was poor imo. tried to do too much, and turned the ball over frequently with poor and sloppy disposal. Perhaps nerves got the better of him. His last 2 games for VIC Metro were excellent. He is definitely one of the better midfielders out of Victoria, but he appears very well developed and I suspect he might lack the 'upside' that some of the other kids have. Good footy player, no doubt. I very much doubt he'll be in the top 10 though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Profile Josh Caddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back