win1soon

Club Legend
Jul 9, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man u
Apperently carlton have made a big play 4 him.. why isnt greg miller after him. and chasing a player like ryan hooper? and were looking for backman. i dont understand.

josh drummond would be a brilliant recruit, hes the exact same play as joel bowden, left footer, well skilled, same height (plays against taller fowards) and can play as a defensive sweeper.

I would love to see him in the yellow and black, but i reckon he will re-sign, brisbane wont let that talent go anywhere.

Apperently carlton have made a big play 4 him.. why isnt greg miller after him. and chasing a player like ryan hooper? and were looking for backman. i dont understand.

WTF is ryan hooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

takes 5 seconds to learn how to spell someones name but no you still get F@#$%^wits that couldnt be F&^%d!!!

WTF is ryan hooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

takes 5 seconds to learn how to spell someones name but no you still get F@#$%^wits that couldnt be F&^%d!!!

rhan hooper is a hack.. he shoudl go back to jail...

josh drummond is a star.. would be all time sneak.

go for drummond... y not trade 18 and a player for him?

Why is it that every time one of the 15 other clubs in the league are mentioned as being interested in any of the 500+ players on other AFL lists, suddenly Greg Miller is an idiot?

If we're looking at Brisbane players we should be targeting Jon Brown, and if we don't get him, Greg Miller is an idiot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should just make a play for Drummond in the psd if not then leave him i would rather keep our high picks

Yes, for once in Richmond's friggin life keep the bloody picks instead of doing everything to offload or downgrade them. 2,18,19....nice picks. Keep them and use them well. I fear what Miller will do...:confused:

GO TIGES!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Drummund

Remove this Banner Ad

Back