Josh Gibson- vindication?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostwriter

Cancelled
10k Posts RIP North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor
Aug 20, 2002
Petrie Motlop sponsor '03
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thank god we got rid of this joker, one of the worst players we've had at the club, struggled to get a game with Dean Laidley's prohibitive game style, went to the hawks and became the messiah, only to become a very useless boy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judas Gibson deserves what he gets. He left the club because he didn't believe in this club (and the fact Hawthorn has bigger and better mirrors in the change rooms). Tough luck to Haley who was good today. And just one more time for Gibson
images

Can someone remind me who or what we got for Gibbo and Hale?

We got #25 (Black) and #41 (Kennedy) for Gibson in 2009 and we got end of first round compensation #27 (Harper) for Hale.

Not sure I'm really liking all the Hale love here.

Anyone recall the missed set shots (one early on - ostensibly from 25m out)? Missed another critical late one as well.

But he kicked 8 on Scarlett in Geelong.

8!

Judas Gibson deserves what he gets. He left the club because he didn't believe in this club (and the fact Hawthorn has bigger and better mirrors in the change rooms). Tough luck to Haley who was good today. And just one more time for Gibson
images

you said that well mate when brad scott come in brad told him josh u had to work harder he didnt like it he was up dean laidley ass i was glad to see him lose yesterday but i do feel sorry for david hale i have always like him i think he still talks to the north players

Not sure why we don't like the guy? He couldn't get a run in our back line so he left. We got good compensation. Why do we still care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back