get well Lemmy, you Rock God!!
10k Posts Podcaster
Sep 16, 2009
essendonkey
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MANCHESTER UNITED
Actually, if you think about it, Hunt is far, far worse than your Campbell Brown and Matty Lloyd types who have a rush of blood.

Although llyod did say he knew he was going to do something at half time when asked about the sewell hit.

They are hard players and can be reckless.

However is the sling tackle a premeditated act of aggression aimed at seriously hurting, even potentially maiming an opposition player?

Is HUnt the must cowardly, ugly player to grace our fields of play?

He is a serial sling tackle offender.

Now even his coach has outed his tactics as unacceptable.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/geelong-coach-chris-scott-warns-josh-hunt-to-tone-down-tackling/story-e6frf9jf-1226284163154

Geelong seem to fly under the radar for their dirty tactics due to their stylish play but I think we should revisit our view of this otherwiseseemingly really special playing group.

The selwood tactics are a blight on the game.

Ling was bending the rules with his constant holding.

The nasty sling tackles.

Has the Geelong legacy been tarnished by serial cheating and violence?

Without doubt the umpires need to double down and stamp out the unsporting conduct of geelong football club in my eyes.

inb4 oh everyone is jealous because we are so good rubbish from geelong fans.
Dont be fooled they are getting away with murder. Hawks have been called anti-social, are the cats dirty cheating thugs?

Alistair Clarkson encourages it much like his playing days. Was an excellent influence on guys like Brown and Franklin

[YOUTUBE]mxnHv_CzVic&NR[/YOUTUBE]

or

[YOUTUBE]r81_FLjfNOg[/YOUTUBE]

Leigh matthews was scared due to the serious violence being perpetrated by mark Jackson and Geelong had no-one to blame but themselves. He merely and quite understandably reacted when hearing someone coming from behind. Mark Jackson had already king hit 3-4 players. Geelong can keep spinning lies but it just makes you look dishonest and stupid.

Furthermore thats ancient history and there is no relevance to Josh hunts Spear tackling.
This is the current legacy of GFC. but nice attempt at a deflection.

When tackling you have a chance to think this is two actions. Josh Hunt is making premeditated attacks on people.

Ling and Selwood are/where cheating.

Geelong, not the goody goodies of the AFL after all?

While I agree that Geelong players get away with far more than others, which would help any team out even if only by a bit, lining someone up is far worse, and mroe pre-meditated than a sling tackle.

just not true.

a sling tackle is two actions.

Leigh matthews was scared due to the serious violence being perpetrated by mark Jackson and Geelong had no-one to blame but themselves. He merely and quite understandably reacted when hearing someone coming from behind. Mark Jackson had already king hit 3-4 players. Geelong can keep spinning lies but it just makes you look dishonest and stupid.

Furthermore thats ancient history and there is no relevance to Josh hunts Spear tackling.

When tackling you have a chance to think this is two actions. Josh Hunt is making premeditated attacks on people.

You see Lethal turn around and look at Neville first :eek:.

**** me Hawthorn are scum!!

**** me Hawthorn are scum!!

Aren't they just, it never ceases to amaze me. And trying to defend their greatest player as a "wouldn't you do the same if someone runs past you".

But hang on that's ancient history and I guess Buddy and his little elbows are as well.

One bit of ancient history I like and Ive never seen before today is Alistair Clarkson hitting that Carlton player from behind then running "Cale Morton" like before lying on the ground shielding his head.

And this guy now coaches the Dawks. What a bunch of t - urds.

And about the spear oh hang on sling tackle you dumb liar its only a recent no-no and what do you think about weaklings like Tengrove who got banned from it. Is he a sniper as well?

I remember that day. Yes, Jacko started all of it. He had king hit numerous Hawthorn players. However, Hawthorn and/or Matthews should of went after Jackson himself, not little Neville Bruns.

As for Josh Hunt, the guy is a peanut. He is going to break somebody's neck one of these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this is a troll.

Sure, Josh needs to cut out the needless muscle-man stuff. Meh. Selwood - not this sh!t again. I don't care if he doesn't get a free, and I suspect neither does he. He always ducks out of the tackle anyway. Play on is just fine by me.

I think a conspiracy theory only works if it has some rational reasoning behind it. Why are Geelong 'cheating' and getting away with it? Are we smarter at bending the rules? Is there an AFL agenda? Until you can find a smoking gun, all you got is petty jealousy.

Hawthorn frees for 2011: 500
Geelong frees for 2011: 525 (one extra game)
Hawthorn frees agst 2011: 545
Geelong frees agst: 2011: 540

Actually, if you think about it, Hunt is far, far worse than your Campbell Brown and Matty Lloyd types who have a rush of blood.

Although llyod did say he knew he was going to do something at half time when asked about the sewell hit.

They are hard players and can be reckless.

However is the sling tackle a premeditated act of aggression aimed at seriously hurting, even potentially maiming an opposition player?

Is HUnt the must cowardly, ugly player to grace our fields of play?

He is a serial sling tackle offender.

Now even his coach has outed his tactics as unacceptable.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ne-down-tackling/story-e6frf9jf-1226284163154

Geelong seem to fly under the radar for their dirty tactics due to their stylish play but I think we should revisit our view of this otherwiseseemingly really special playing group.

The nasty sling tackles.

Without doubt the umpires need to double down and stamp out the unsporting conduct of geelong football club in my eyes.

inb4 oh everyone is jealous because we are so good rubbish from geelong fans.
Dont be fooled they are getting away with murder. Hawks have been called anti-social, are the cats dirty cheating thugs?

Another Hawthorn Geelong thread- add it to the list.

Confirmation that the op is a soft, girly pea-heart.
Agree YOTC , OP is a wannabe tough guy who probably weighs 65kgs wringing wet and likes to "admire" the tough guys - probably sets off the nerd alert at Airports.
So now Cats players are scum and thugs - makes a change from being handbaggers I guess.

This thread is spot on

Laughed at the Geelong supporter saying Hawthorn supporters are scum really need to look at some of the shit threads that have been started in the past 6 months by your lot then reassess that comment

This thread is more accurate then 85% of those threads started

Another Hawthorn Geelong thread- add it to the list.

Yep, another thread started out of pure offended & jealousy by Maybloomers to try and discredit Geelong's recent dynasty...

Ah well, ho hum. :D

The nasty sling tackles.

lol, what a soft ****! :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Hunt the AFL number one cowardly,sniper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back