Josh Hunt the AFL number one cowardly,sniper

Remove this Banner Ad

The more you post the sillier you get........don't get more pro-active than winning a flag in year one dude !!

Needs to back it up this year. Anything short of a flag will be a MASSIVE failure, and proof enough he walked into a premiership last year. What will 'supercoach' do??????

There open Hunt is a dog

Cat supporters get it to good on these boards and when there is something a little negative all you pussycats cry

People are starting to come to terms on how arrogant an mouthy you lot all are finnaly

Softest pack of w***ers you'll ever come across. Expect everyone to bow down to them, then cry when reminded just how very average they are. Haven't done anything either of our clubs haven't done before - only better.

Threads like these are great reminders of the fact that none of you have anything on us on the field, so you have to post crap like this. As if we're supposed to be embarrassed Josh Hunt got suspended in the NAB Cup. Every club has a few players who get suspended now and then - Hawthorn certainly more than Geelong, and certainly with more crucial players than Josh Hunt. Not sure why anyone would bother with such a pathetic thread.

Well, your 'coach' does
No, really? :O

You are ****ing kidding me

Every thread made about Collingwood has been by a Geelong supporter or had majority of replys from Geelong supporters

This is the first negative thread I have seen about the cats in a long time

Toughen up princess and start taking better notice
What does Collingwood have to do with this?

And stop being soft. We're allowed to react to our club being dissed. If you have a problem with it, just leave and don't clog threads with your complaints.

Sooooo at 5 years and counting, that means you wont win the flag this year, will next year and then you've dominated for 7 years? (Picked up on the superman reference too......)
Yes. No one has dominated us yet :) the only thing that stopped us from winning in 2008 and 2010 were ourselves.

In '08, our whole playing group was a little arrogant and cocky.

In '10 our best player and coach were arguing, our culture plummeted and our gameplan was outdated. Thompson wanted to change the gameplan, but the players were way too stubborn and used to it

If you think you guys actually outplayed us then :eek:

;)

There open Hunt is a dog

Cat supporters get it to good on these boards and when there is something a little negative all you pussycats cry

People are starting to come to terms on how arrogant an mouthy you lot all are finnaly
So shall we sit back, agree and speak kindly to the poster when people label our club as soft/snipers? Where's the fun in it for us?

Are we not allowed to react? Just because we get it "easier"?

You post like a flog, we react like flogs. Simple enough

Softest pack of w***ers you'll ever come across. Expect everyone to bow down to them, then cry when reminded just how very average they are.
3 flags in 5 years. Consecutive 150+ point wins. Biggest GF margin of all time. Best W/L record over 5 years of all time. Most inside 50s of all time. Most disposals in a game ever. 2nd biggest winning margin of all time. Most goals in a game ever. 3rd team ever to win a GF after trailing for the first 3 quarters. 4th oldest team to win a GF of all time. Longest winning streak at any ground ever. 13th team of all time to win a premiership with a first-year coach. Longest winning streak with a first year coach of all time. Most All Australians in a single season of all time. Biggest winning half time margin of all time. Shall I go on about this "very average" team?

Haven't done anything either of our clubs haven't done before - only better.
Quoted for the lulz

3 flags in 5 years. Consecutive 150+ point wins. Biggest GF margin of all time. Best W/L record over 5 years of all time. Most inside 50s of all time. Most disposals in a game ever. 2nd biggest winning margin of all time. Most goals in a game ever. 3rd team ever to win a GF after trailing for the first 3 quarters. 4th oldest team to win a GF of all time. Longest winning streak at any ground ever. 13th team of all time to win a premiership with a first-year coach. Longest winning streak with a first year coach of all time. Most All Australians in a single season of all time. Biggest winning half time margin of all time. Shall I go on about this "very average" team?

muttweed, mate, this sort of shit is only fit for a handbagger circle jerk on your club board. No one gives a stuff about this kind of crap. Now impress me with something Geelong have done that Hawthorn haven't.

Pussycats I know it's hard to take who would have thought a not so positive thread on a Geelong player please mods take this down it really is cutting them deep

Hey, I'm not complaining :cool:

Also, loving the English. Totally made sense, mate :)

muttweed, mate, this sort of shit is only fit for a handbagger circle jerk on your club board. No one gives a stuff about this kind of crap. Now impress me with something Geelong have done that Hawthorn haven't.

You're not very bright, are you?

Jesus Christ, no one cares about your piss-ant little second-rate achievements. Every club has a host of those sorts of things that they are proud of. I want to know what you lot have done better than us on the premiership/finals front. Or is it too embarrassing to answer that?

Hey, I'm not complaining :cool:

Also, loving the English. Totally made sense, mate :)

Ohhh won't you think of the children

We need to protect these young kittens they need to be sheltered one thread and Baillieu might have to shut down the bay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ, no one cares about your piss-ant little second-rate achievements. Every club has a host of those sorts of things that they are proud of. I want to know what you lot have done better than us on the premiership/finals front. Or is it too embarrassing to answer that?

Nice deflection. You're not fooling anyone

So all-time records are second rate achievements now, eh?

We have the biggest winning margin in a GF of all time, we've won a GF after trailing for the first three quarters for starters.

And isn't it odd that you want me to compare our side of the past 5 years, to your club's whole history in finals? You must rate your club highly, I mean seeing as we're "very average" :rolleyes:

14787812.jpg

Ohhh won't you think of the children

We need to protect these young kittens they need to be sheltered one thread and Baillieu might have to shut down the bay

"Oh how dare Geelong defend their team! They're a bunch of KITTENS" :eek::eek::eek:

Yawn. What else have you got in store for us?

Nice deflection. You're not fooling anyone

So all-time records are second rate achievements now, eh?

We have the biggest winning margin in a GF of all time

We've held that title. Next.

we've won a GF after trailing for the first three quarters for starters.

Hmmm. Don't think we've done that before. We usually have better control over the games we've won.

And isn't it odd that you want me to compare our side of the past 5 years, to your club's whole history in finals? You must rate your club highly, I mean seeing as we're "very average" :rolleyes:

Hey, you can draw on all your history for all I care. Just find me something!!!!

Hmmm. Don't think we've done that before. We usually have better control over the games we've won.

Last year's prelim is proof of that. :eek:

Hey, you can draw on all your history for all I care. Just find me something!!!!
Never had a better team than we do now, and it doesn't look like ending anytime soon.

You sir, are mad :eek:

I'll judge when our era has officially ended

Name something Hawthorn have done that Geelong hasn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Hunt the AFL number one cowardly,sniper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back