Josh Hunt the AFL number one cowardly,sniper

Remove this Banner Ad

2a9uxbt.jpg

Must be a virus.

2a9uxbt.jpg

2a9uxbt.jpg

Norton anti virus isnt working too well for me, how about you?

I rang IT and they told me to pull out the plug, wait 10 seconds then reboot.

2a9uxbt.jpg

Didn't work.

FIXED!

090522_10cups_350.jpg

Oh look, we seem to have more than you. Poor old cats, always playing second fiddle to the Hawks.

yep we are better. fact is we have more silverware.

Anytime you post the same picture ten times as above ^^^^^^^^^you can assume very safely 2 things.

1. no defence against the dog acts of Hunt and his spear tackling.

2. a meltdown is happening

Thankyou Geelong, I can feel your season coming off the wheels early.

Short memory dumbass. You might recognise this bloke, made an art form out of trying to hospitalise blokes with their heads over the ball, worst sniper I have ever seen, taught Mitchell everything he knows. Luckily the league cracked down on him before he made someone a quadriplegic. Two clubs saw what a dog he was and got rid of him, but the maybloomers with their "sloppy seconds" drafting policy picked him up, presumably in the hope of injecting some spine into the side. Didn't work, now he's just a poor mans Steven Baker. Makes Hunt look like a nun in comparison.:thumbsdown:
P.S Actually "elbows" Franklin goes allright too:thumbsu:

Incredible insight here. The only problem is do you really think that Dawkers will take on what you are trying to tell them.

No they will just ignore the fact their snipers are worse and it will not even register with them that the elbows of Franklin were a disgustingly low coward act.

But somehow the spear tackle (I will humour you numbnuts) is a cowardly act. I for one see the sling tackle as a great tackle and can't wait to see Jack Tengrove pull it off to perfection this year.

If you are that weak to allow yourself to get flung with the ball by a massively built man then its your fault.

"Elbows" Franklin. I like it. Sorry judge I just couldn't help running past players and letting my elbows stick out a bit into someones head. Thats ok son we will let you get away it just like we have made a 3 strike drug ruling for you so you can go on your merry way and keep chomping.

Some players just can't help their addictions.

images

Look under Mitchell's foot. LOL:D:eek::D

(Cat Tail just in case you missed it)

Actually you go me there. I do like that picture, I've poured over it before....and yes I did know there is a cats tail being trodden on. Very tricky.

But the other picture, come on Kennett and the ****.

Actually you go me there. I do like that picture

Really? I've got no problem with those retrospective club champion things - and quite like the one set at Glenferrie - but that one looks weird.

Footballs floating out of nowhere, at least one player (Crawford?) seems to be levitating, or possibly just had his legs shortened, a bit of a pash going on up front, Peter Knights(?) with a serious case of gigantism. Dermie fist pumping for no apparent reason, Don Scott looking like something out of a K-mart catalogue. Dipper copping a load of white froth ... and "HO PAY THE PRICE" emblazoned across the wall. So there's one thing Hawthorn have spawned that Geelong hasn't.

But we have a winner (weiner?) .... what the *&*& is going on in the Collingwood one? Looks like a DVD cover for a gay orgy vid.

collingwood-painting.jpg

Really? I've got no problem with those retrospective club champion things - and quite like the one set at Glenferrie - but that one looks weird.

Footballs floating out of nowhere, at least one player (Crawford?) seems to be levitating, or possibly just had his legs shortened, a bit of a pash going on up front, Peter Knights(?) with a serious case of gigantism. Dermie fist pumping for no apparent reason, Don Scott looking like something out of a K-mart catalogue. Dipper copping a load of white froth ... and "HO PAY THE PRICE" emblazoned across the wall.

But we have a winner (weiner?) .... what the *&*& is going on in the Collingwood one? Looks like a DVD cover for a gay orgy vid.

collingwood-painting.jpg

Yeah I don't mind the Hawthorn one, true it has some strange bits as you pointed out haha. But overall I like the detail and It got me with the cats tail. How could you not like that little bit of smartarsery.

But totally right about the Collingwood one. That has a different feel to it altogether. For starters front and centre are the two biggest twats covered in the coolest tattoos. Why would they want to have Dwayne Beams showing of his "ink" like that. He isn't even a good player.

Anyway, good to derail this stupid thread. F off Markedman.

Thread is now about art.

First, I fully applaud the cat tail smartarsery, that's what triumphalism is all about (when earned). Let them gloat forever about 2008 - what point is there denying it?

Jamie Cooper sure has carved out a decent and respectable career, but perspective was never his strong suit (I mean, look at the half-legs! wtf???), nor an awareness of how fricking 'happy' he makes some teams look. Is Dipper even wearing shorts? Why is Platten straddling his thighs whilst kissing Tucky of all people?

But just the sheer number of players arching their back in sheer ectasy whilst the froth flies in the Collingwood one is weird. And everybody else seems to be bumping groins. And is that "Crazy Ass" I see on the wall?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread is now about art.

First, I fully applaud the cat tail smartarsery, that's what triumphalism is all about (when earned). Let them gloat forever about 2008 - what point is there denying it?

Jamie Cooper sure has carved out a decent and respectable career, but perspective was never his strong suit (I mean, look at the half-legs! wtf???), nor an awareness of how fricking 'happy' he makes some teams look. Is Dipper even wearing shorts? Why is Platten straddling his thighs whilst kissing Tucky of all people?

But just the sheer number of players arching their back in sheer ectasy whilst the froth flies in the Collingwood one is weird. And everybody else seems to be bumping groins. And is that "Crazy Ass" I see on the wall?

All those shots are taken from real photos. Barring don scott, and off the top of my head (cant be effed going to the pic again) maybe 2 more

Is that the Hawthorn Greatest ever premiership side? Featuring Sam Mitchell, who put in one of the worst GF performances you will ever see, and Rioli who was not far behind him.

and yet still beat your so called dynasty:eek:

bit of self ownage happening there Dozzer :D

Absolutley luuuurrrvvvv how the maybloom sooks are whinging about us playing too rough for them. :D:thumbsu:

no one said that.

plus whats tough about driving a defenceless opponents head into the ground?

spear tackling,only time I have ever had a problem with the physical side of the game.

About time players got a bit stronger, especially Hawthorn Players not Josh Hunt's fault he's got too much power.

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Hunt the AFL number one cowardly,sniper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back