Unrestricted Free Agent Josh Rotham

Remove this Banner Ad

"Bombers have interest in Rotham as an unrestricted free agent, whether this depends on Laverde leaving or as well as him being there remains to be seen. Essendon have a lot of links to West Coast, Vozza, Rosa, O'Brien, opens up some interest in Rotham for some defensive cover for some of their guys." - Cal Twomey

16m 5s

see ya no GIF by The Girlfriend Experience

Would be VFL depth only i know eagles fans dont rate him but surely he cant be any worse then Jayden Laverade
I think he just wasnt rated by the coaching staff, he got shoe-horned into a defensive 3rd tall defender role when thats not really what he is best suited for imo.

We didnt have a role that suited him, another team might be able to get something out of him but he isnt worth much

I think he just wasnt rated by the coaching staff, he got shoe-horned into a defensive 3rd tall defender role when thats not really what he is best suited for imo.

We didnt have a role that suited him, another team might be able to get something out of him but he isnt worth much

Would you say he would be more of a Small forward defender? more of a shutdown role

He's quick enough and athletic enough, yet somehow doesn't use those attributes effectively in defensive contests, whether playing on a tall or medium forward. His kicking is fine, in that he makes few mistakes, but that's because he takes decisions that are too safe, and half a second too late to be creative.

He might or might not be a player that someone wants to keep on a list. He'll probably be a delisted free agent, I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Josh Rotham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back