Joshua Krueger

Remove this Banner Ad

Krueger has gone from Stiffy's most despised player to his most beloved player in the space of a couple of months...

How did Freddy play?

Does anyone know?

Stiffy, you always appear to have the good oil. Have you heard any reports?

Apologies for calling other suppporters, cretins before, but some people such as Mattner and Doughty always appear to be scapegoats for losses and i do not believe that this is fair.

There were other more lamentable performances today including the coaching panel that need to be judged more critically.

I don't know how Freddy went today. I'll have to wait until I get the papers tommorrow to see if he made ressies best players. It will be a while since he cracks a game with Glenelg.

I probably should have gone to Alberton Oval today to watch Bays against Port. Might have been more enjoyable

I didnt see his name mentioned in that paper.

I guess he'll be playing ressies again next week. That suits me, I'll see him next Monday arvo.

Originally posted by Jerome
I didnt see his name mentioned in that paper.

I guess he'll be playing ressies again next week. That suits me, I'll see him next Monday arvo.
I don't think he would have played more that a quarter or a half at most. He has missed a lot of footy and fitness work in general.

I think it will take the rest of the year for him just to catch up.

Well he is not listed on the new injury list so we can assume he has pulled up OK after his game for Glenelg.

Pretty encouraging sign considering how serious his back injury was.

Lets hope Freddy can get some good form under his belt and get a game or 2 towards the end of the year.:)

Stiffy has anointed Kruegs as our athletic full forward who can take contested marks.

I suggest, on the basis of Stiffy's renowned football knowledge, that Kruegs will debut with:

12 kicks, 3 handballs, 10 marks (5 contested) and a score of 7.2

Originally posted by spindoctor
Stiffy has anointed Kruegs as our athletic full forward who can take contested marks.

I suggest, on the basis of Stiffy's renowned football knowledge, that Kruegs will debut with:

12 kicks, 3 handballs, 10 marks (5 contested) and a score of 7.2
I wouldn't go that far.

If we do a bit of analysis of our list Krueger is the only logical FF option in the long run.

I know you think its Rutten but the fact that club overlooked him when we needed a tall forward earlier in the year despite his good form means that they don't see him as the answer.

I said it before and I'll say it again

FF: Joshua Krueger
CHF: Fergus Watts
C: Tyson Stenglein (hopefully someone better in the long run)
CHB: Trent Hentschel
FB: Ken McGregor

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
I wouldn't go that far.

FF: Joshua Krueger
CHF: Fergus Watts
C: Tyson Stenglein (hopefully someone better in the long run)
CHB: Trent Hentschel
FB: Ken McGregor

:p

I would. In fact, may I suggest he is the prototypical AFL player. A line-up could consist of such:

F Krueger
HF Krueger
C Krueger
HB Krueger
B Krueger

Krueger kicks 7 on say, Scarlett, and Krueger keeps Lloyd to 1 behind, while Krueger running through the middle picks up 47 touches, while Krueger takes 14 marks at CHF and Krueger repeatedly outbodies Tredrea at CHB.

Originally posted by spindoctor
I would. In fact, may I suggest he is the prototypical AFL player. A line-up could consist of such:

F Krueger
HF Krueger
C Krueger
HB Krueger
B Krueger

Krueger kicks 7 on say, Scarlett, and Krueger keeps Lloyd to 1 behind, while Krueger running through the middle picks up 47 touches, while Krueger takes 14 marks at CHF and Krueger repeatedly outbodies Tredrea at CHB.

:D :D

Ooops! Forgot the ruck!

Krueger notches up 32 effective hit-outs against Aaron Sandilands

SANFL player report from AFC website:

Josh Krueger (Glenelg Reserves)

Having not played a game all season because of an ongoing back complaint, it was great to see Josh up and going again. Importantly Josh managed to get through a half of footy without any problems. He looked to be in very good touch despite playing no competitive footy this year. His skills were sound and he competed very well in the air. He moved well and finished with nine touches and four marks.

I know it's only SANFL Reserves and stats can lie but 9 touches and 4 marks in a half of footy doesn't sound too bad when he hasn't played so far this year.

How is Josh Krueger coming along. We haven’t heard much about him this year? John

Josh has had a rotten run with injury so far this year. He has had a back injury, which had prevented from playing up until last week. He played his first game last week in the reserves for Glenelg and he played quite well. Unfortunately he rolled an ankle this week while training at Glenelg so there is some doubt as to whether he will play this weekend.
FOR ****S SAKE:mad: :(

Josh has been named for the Bays Ressies this week
...unfortunatley so has Andrews.

According to the Budget, the Glenelg V Centrals reserves match will be held at Elizabeth Oval from 2.20, Saturday 12 June instead of The Bay on Monday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Joshua Krueger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back