Joy Division

Remove this Banner Ad

deeman good to see you branching out a bit... hang around the big footy music board enough and you'll get into a few new and great bands.

I wont lie to you, i thought you were a Lions then Daylight alter ego for a while there, but you seem to have moved on from thinking Oasis are the only good band on earth (2 good albums.... )

Props to you old mate
Thanks mate, ive branched out heaps compared to when i thought Good Charlotte were actually good. Im not wrong in saying that JD are a tad gothic am i. Their music is really gloomy and Ian Curtis seemed a very odd man.

My sister is an arts student and she is pretty normal, actually all her friends are normal, not the typical loony arts types. Anyway Jose Gonzales did a pretty good cover of love will tear us apart, for anybody thats intrested its pretty good.
I don't think it was a shot at Arts students, more a shot at that w***er LtD and his phrases, "****ing student", "soft lad" and only arts students like Radiohead.
Funny that I love Radiohead and am not an arts student, but an apprentice:rolleyes:

Joy Division are great, Atmosphere is a fantastic song IMO.

Looking forward to catching the movie in the next week or so, once I've finished exams.

Theres a cool version of 'Shes Lost Control' that makes an appearence on Rage from time to time, way better than the studio version where it sounds like they're 20ft away from the mic

My sister is an arts student and she is pretty normal, actually all her friends are normal, not the typical loony arts types. Anyway Jose Gonzales did a pretty good cover of love will tear us apart, for anybody thats intrested its pretty good.

It wasn't a shot at arts students. Coughlan is right - I was having a go because LtD keeps talking about whiney arts students.

Also I can't believe I named Manchester bands and left out The Smiths. :(

It wasn't a shot at arts students. Coughlan is right - I was having a go because LtD keeps talking about whiney arts students.

Also I can't believe I named Manchester bands and left out The Smiths. :(
Im sure my sister will forgive you and coughlan lol. Anyway her and her friends are always talking crap about business students, saying that they have no souls and they only care for money.

i'm itching to see Control. i enjoyed 24 Hour Party People and the way they depicted Curtis in that.

i've heard some pretty good reviews.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh? Which bit? Must watch again...

In the scene where Tony's missus is being shagged in the toilet cubicle.

The guy shagging her is suppossed to be Howard Devoto from The Buzzcocks/Magazine.

The real Devoto, standing at a mirror, then turns to the camera and says "I definitely don't remember this happening".

And thats him, the bald dude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Joy Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back