Judd gawn!!!! *Old title, don't panic*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Judd gawn!!!!

When the older pies players retire your list will have more gaps in it than your teeth :D ( we need a Collingwood smiley ..one with only 3 teeth )

014.jpg

Although i also feel it would be funny, i also find the fact the collingwood supporters can't even spell "gone" funny.

Again, another highly amusing attempt to troll from a Collingwood supporter.

How many threads have been started about Judd 'to nover play again' is it now? LAME, move on, obviously trolling is not a strong point for him.

He's a richmond supporter not collingwood supporter. Look through his oldest posts plus his username is a give away :)

BTW. Lame post by a fellow supporter which if you know most richmond fans outside of BF you would fine many respect the old navy blues. Looking forward to round 1. (Big crowds and it's always a good game between us).

:cool: Why don't you just flower off d*ckhead. When we need a useless and inane ( I hope you know what "inane" actually means, if you don't get a dictionary and get someone to read itfor you) comment from a useless piece of crap like you we will ring a bell.

The only thing you have to worry about is when that useless non achieving mob you follow might actually win a Flag. What a great record they have -1 flag in 50 years. Carlton having won 8 in the last 40 years might even be able to give you some pointers

Why don't you have a look at a replay of the 1970 Grand Final, that should give a good indication of what a great team you follow. Have a good day!!!:cool:

:cool: Why don't you just flower off d*ckhead. When we need a useless and inane ( I hope you know what "inane" actually means, if you don't get a dictionary and get someone to read itfor you) comment from a useless piece of crap like you we will ring a bell.

The only thing you have to worry about is when that useless non achieving mob you follow might actually win a Flag. What a great record they have -1 flag in 50 years. Carlton having won 8 in the last 40 years might even be able to give you some pointers

Why don't you have a look at a replay of the 1970 Grand Final, that should give a good indication of what a great team you follow. Have a good day!!!:cool:

LOL at opening poster being a Richmond supporter.

Lines of disrespect being seriously pushed by some opposition supporters of late. If you think you are coming in here to quote our posters and have a shot .. think again.

LOL at opening poster being a Richmond supporter.

:):) They are nearly as bad as Collingwood as non-achievers, plus they have got that useless loudmouth Wallace as their make believe Coach.

What will their excuse be this year when they fall over again.
Why don't you just get over the fact that Judd chose the Blues over your mob and the Tiggers and get a life. My feeling is that we will be waving flag no. 17 long before you ever get a look in.

As I have said before, flower off and stop polluting our site with your unadulterated crap.;);)

p.s. have you worked out what "inane" means yet, or do you need to someone to explain it to you?

you are a fair dinkum dead beat , brain dead , meat ball with a pair of testicles hanging from your chin . I have been warned about you maggots dirtying our board , it would be a lot funnier if Judd gets 40+ possessions againts your over achieving go nowhere bunch of limp wristed homos' . How many real teeth of your own have you got in that anus you call a mouth BTW ? How funny would it be if beat your team by 10 - 15 goals ? lets hope fellow Blues folk !

Fellow Blues,

Ive been dealing with this garb since October. SInce that mangnificient day the HUN came out told the world that the Blues are starting get up. Warning to all who have been kicking while we have been down cause when we get up your gonna find that we are around 3 times bigger, stronger, and a heap more arrogant. We are Carlton Flower the rest!!!!

PS: THe stifla referred to today by a Shane and Andrew on the HUN/Judd article feedback is me......

Im a new member but having cutting my navy blue teeth on Bay 13 over the last few months. I strongly urge fellow carltonians to have a look at "1 flag in 50 years..........Welcome to Collingwood.".Its nice to have a little of that Carlton arrogance back....Thanks dick,thanks Greg, thanks Chris......

PS The above from Blue Mania is just gold!!!

Thanks Stifla , good to let loose at the goose .
Welcome to big footy . We seem to be getting a lot of newbies on our board and the more the merrier . I believe we're growing rapidly and will be the biggest and the best ... hang on , we are the best ... f*** the rest:thumbsu:

:):) They are nearly as bad as Collingwood as non-achievers, plus they have got that useless loudmouth Wallace as their make believe Coach.

What will their excuse be this year when they fall over again.
Why don't you just get over the fact that Judd chose the Blues over your mob and the Tiggers and get a life. My feeling is that we will be waving flag no. 17 long before you ever get a look in.

As I have said before, flower off and stop polluting our site with your unadulterated crap.;);)

p.s. have you worked out what "inane" means yet, or do you need to someone to explain it to you?

Hmm I can't tell if that was directed at me or not, I'm assuming it was because you quoted me then referred to Collingwood as "your mob". It seems strange considering I didn't say a word about Carlton. I merely came on here and defended MY team.

And yes... I know what inane means. Is it a new word you learned and thought you'd try to show off by assuming nobody else knows it?

FWIW.. I would've liked to get Judd - obviously - but if we did get him, we wouldn't have our next number 1 ruckman, we wouldn't have our replacement for Presti, and we wouldn't have our replacement for Rocca... so I'm fine with it.. stop assuming there are sour grapes. :thumbsu:

All the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clement = Anthony / Obrien who ??
Presti = N.Brown Who ???
Rocca = Dawes AND Reid Who ???
Burns = Stanley Who ????
Obree = McCarthy / Wellingham Who ???

Pendlebury, Clarke, Didak and Thomas in the midfield all more than cover Licuria and Buckley.
Didak is not a midfielder he's a soft outside receiver/half forward who needs somebody to find the ball for him .

Thomas is another outside player who can't kick for shit .

Clarke is unproven.

Pendulbury is the only one who is half decent ...as for the names you mentioned previously who are these duds ????

Colonwood has one of the worst midfields in the comp ..along with a pretty ordinary backline, and just average forward line...with a terrible rucking division ..expect them to get shown up as the pretenders they really are this year .

now off you go toothless one back to the ferals board .

Do you know how crap Collingwood are going to be over the next couple of years when you lose Wakelin, Presti, Rocca, Burns and O'Bree, on top of losing Clement, Buckley and Licuria this year. Hilarious stuff. :D
I'd hope kids like Reid Dawes Brown Stanley Anthony Dick Barham etc push them out this year :thumbsu:

I'd hope kids like Reid Dawes Brown Stanley Anthony Dick Barham etc push them out this year :thumbsu:
I'm glad you said HOPE , as none of these players are very well known to the football community . I think they will need a lot more time than what you may think . Really looking forward to playing your mob this year , it would be our turn to win both encounters by now .

Do you guys know how funny it would be if Judd missed 8 weeks! I mean it would be sad for him because he is a gun but because its Carlton its just gonna be pretty funny with all the shit that you guys talk about him and how you will make finals because of him.

:D:D:D:D:D

i dont think any carlton supported on BF think we will make finals...

Didak is not a midfielder he's a soft outside receiver/half forward who needs somebody to find the ball for him .

Thomas is another outside player who can't kick for shit .

Clarke is unproven.

Pendulbury is the only one who is half decent ...as for the names you mentioned previously who are these duds ????

Colonwood has one of the worst midfields in the comp ..along with a pretty ordinary backline, and just average forward line...with a terrible rucking division ..expect them to get shown up as the pretenders they really are this year .

now off you go toothless one back to the ferals board .

The players I mentioned are our KP prospects, that are lined up to replace our current aging key posi players. Every team has them.

I'm not going to comment on you bagging Thomas, Didak etc.. because it's just rubbish. Pendlebury "half decent"... baha.

If our midfield is the worst in the comp, average forward line, terrible ruck division, ordinary backline... how did we finish within 5 points of the premiers in the prelim? Because you're wrong. Kthx. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Nice joke with the toothless comment, you are truly, truly funny. Good luck this year, though I'm sure you won't need it. :rolleyes:

I left this thread open so we could all have a little fun at the expense of a silly troll. But if it starts getting abusive and offensive it will be closed.

Yes I'm actually quite offended by some of these comments. If I can get an infraction for calling someone "a 14 year old"... surely these comments deserve one!?

Just kidding. It's all taken on the chin, because I'm on your board. The amount of bias on the independent boards is crazy though.

The players I mentioned are our KP prospects, that are lined up to replace our current aging key posi players. Every team has them.

I'm not going to comment on you bagging Thomas, Didak etc.. because it's just rubbish. Pendlebury "half decent"... baha.

If our midfield is the worst in the comp, average forward line, terrible ruck division, ordinary backline... how did we finish within 5 points of the premiers in the prelim? Because you're wrong. Kthx. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Nice joke with the toothless comment, you are truly, truly funny. Good luck this year, though I'm sure you won't need it. :rolleyes:

I thought Anthony and Iles were impressive on the weekend and Reid presented pretty well too.

*BUMP*

Thought this was quite topical coming into this round........hope the headline didn't frighten too many.:p

Clement = Anthony / Obrien (Nope)
Presti = N.Brown (Yep, but for Rocca and Rusling it seems)
Rocca = Dawes AND Reid (Nope and nope)
Burns = Stanley (double nope)
Obree = McCarthy / Wellingham (Nope and maybe)

hellfire said:
FWIW.. I would've liked to get Judd - obviously - but if we did get him, we wouldn't have our next number 1 ruckman, we wouldn't have our replacement for Presti, and we wouldn't have our replacement for Rocca... so I'm fine with it.. stop assuming there are sour grapes. :thumbsu:

So you would have missed Wood........struggling to get a game ahead of Bryan, Brown and Rusling who can't get on the paddock without pieces falling off.
In effect you are saying you wouldn't have swapped Brown for Judd.:eek:

Oh, hindsight.........what a wonderful beast.

Geez I hope we smash the Pies again this week.:thumbsu:

CARN BLUES.

I think there's a rule that you're not allowed to bump threads containing posts I can't remember typing...:rolleyes:

On the topic of Brown, I really love watching him play, quick, strong, aggressive....I suppose he does wear black and white stripes but when I watch him play I only see navy blue on him...

I've said it before...I'd really love to have Mitch Brown at CHF lining up on Nafan for the next Carlton Collingwood clash :D

Re: Stanley, how many times did Gibbs runs him down from behind in Round 4 again? ;)

The only way you would ever see a KPP like N.Brown in the blues jumper is if you give up Murphy, even then we wouldnt bite and i think Nath is abit better than Mitch at this stage.

He has settled a lot more after round 4, seems to be getting better and better every week, but damn he is still only a baby. 24-25 is when this type of player starts to pay you back for taking them early, Nath was the only ever FB to be taken at that position in the top10 :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd gawn!!!! *Old title, don't panic*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back