Judd got shafted - whilst injured

Remove this Banner Ad

This is total BS.

I cannot see any coach begging or forcing a player to play. That is totally ridiculous.
But SOMEONE allowed him to play while injured ...are they so weak that they would let an obviously injured player play when he asks to....I dont think so!....so yes, I believe Chris could be angry with the club....he should never have been put in the position where he felt he had to play (if he begged them, as has been stated)...such a gun player should have been wrapped in cotton wool from the get go!! .. you know .. looked after properly!..either way, it has been a pitiful sight watching him struggle and just getting worse and worse....someone has to be accountable for that...surely!

Maybe Chris made up his mind early on when Ben got sprung.

I think the mystery injury was a way of keeping himself fit and healthy for next year(at melbourne).
Worsfold always said "we listen to chris, and if he feels he can play, we play him."
Maybe he realizes that there is more to life than football, and the body can only handle so much punishment.

West coast always go on about how smart he is, maybe he and his manager outsmarted WC this time..:(

Dont know if you guys care what a Crow fan thinks, but I`ve always felt your side is much like Adelaide off field, in that its supremely professional in the way it goes about things, whether its at the top of the ladder or out of the eight.

I dont believe your club would allow an asset like Judd to be potentially wrecked by playing him when the player himself feels he cant play.

Is there any frictions between Judd and the other players? I know you`ve had a pretty eventful off-field year, and Judds image seems polar opposite to that so maybe hes gotten jack of it. Though if thats the case, hes going to find it interesting if he goes to one of the basketcase clubs hes likely to find himself traded to.

Hot off the press, from a reliable sauce.

Judd has been angry for a while now. Woosh has begged and forced him to play every week. Judd didn't want to.

Sounds like rubbish to me

Remember, Phil Matera was desperate to play in the 05 GF, but we wouldn't let him.

After the match he even came out with a whinge about how he was right to play

Sounds like rubbish to me

Remember, Phil Matera was desperate to play in the 05 GF, but we wouldn't let him.

After the match he even came out with a whinge about how he was right to play
You have bought up a very good point.

One set of rules for one lot and another set for Juddas.

Was this their way of trying to make him stay?

Anyway, I just got back from Deli, the bast*rd short-changed me. i just got Judded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd got shafted - whilst injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Back