mrz.judd

Rookie
Jul 11, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
carlton
hey guys well i really am in love(well not really) with chris judd and i would like to really meet him and since im going to the game when they play essendon (i live in melbourne) i was wondering if i could in any way meet him, oh and btw im not a member..just too busy with VCE right now but i wanna meet him plz help ppls

EDITED into some semblance of English. Please pay attention to rule 4 of this board in future:
4. No text speak. The occasional bit of acronym use is fine, but you have a full keyboard at your disposal when posting here. Please use it.

Follow him back to the hotel after the game, try and get on the same flight at the airport and then start a long, disturbing stalk of the man.

It's what EVERYONE is doing these days. It's like itunes and myspace for footballers. :thumbsu:

hey guys well i really am inlove(well not really with chris judd and i would lke to really meet him and since im going to the game when they play essendon (i love in melbourne) i was wondering if i could in any way meet him o n btw im not a member..just too busy with VCE rite now but i wanna meet him plz help ppls

Ummm excuse me, I was just being polite and asking you "kind" people. You don't have to be so rude, it's called a spelling mistake (oh I'm sincerely sorry I meant meet) and if you're going to be rude to me, then you aren't true WEST COAST supporters.

<edited for clarity, damn pre-teen speak - GB>

hey guys well i really am inlove(well not really with chris judd and i would lke to really meet him and since im going to the game when they play essendon (i love in melbourne) i was wondering if i could in any way meet him o n btw im not a member..just too busy with VCE rite now but i wanna mmet him plz help ppls

Dont know about meeting Judd but I dont like your chances of passing VCE English!

I was just about to say that exact same thing.

Your chances of actually meeting the man are quite slim, I'd say a training session is the way to go for an autograph.

Maybe she (I'm presuming) could do a streak next time they play at the G and force a meeting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont know about meeting Judd but I dont like your chances of passing VCE English!

Oh my God!
You people are so annoying. Haven't you people heard of using "text speak" as MR. EAGLE stated. Oh, and by the way I'm getting A's for my School Assessed Work, so there's no need for you to feel sorry for my examiners.

When I do meet Chris Judd, I will in fact get his autograph with a huge kiss and a hug.

Oh my God!
You people are so annoying. Haven't you people heard of using "text speak" as MR. EAGLE stated. Oh, and by the way I'm getting A's for my School Assessed Work, so there's no need for you to feel sorry for my examiners.

When I do meet Chris Judd, I will in fact get his autograph with a huge kiss and a hug.

If you want I can get you in to the rooms after the Essendon game.

Let me know if your interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

juddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back