Juddy's New Pad

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks pretty small.. I imagine he does not want a big house because Twiggers could get lost in one of the many rooms and never figure out a way to get out.

Ahhh... dude, it's four stories and has four bedrooms, plus a study, plus a "studio". It's not a mansion, but it's not exactly small.

Tacky as all hell... but not small.

That is quite tacky and sterile.

Oh look in the corner, a re-energising station for juddy the robot to repower after twiggers has drained the life, love and money out of him.

I better not see him at the Prahran Markets eating all my free samples.... gggrrrrrrrrrrrr then it will be really on. :eek:

That is quite tacky and sterile.

Oh look in the corner, a re-energising station for juddy the robot to repower after twiggers has drained the life, love and money out of him.

LMAO!

Is there a spare bedroom for Mummy? Maybe there should be a recording studio too, so Judd and Mummy can record their bullshit rap.

Yeah, on a couple of fronts. Money stolen from everyday Australians in and outside of Football (Pratt). Money stolen from Eagles supporters who he used whilst pretending he gave a f**k about WC.

LMAO!

Is there a spare bedroom for Mummy? Maybe there should be a recording studio too, so Judd and Mummy can record their bullshit rap.

hahaha.. ohhhh poor baby suma.. you still upset? loose your dummy??

*sobbing* "I though you cared about me.. i thought you loved me.. i hate you chris! I HATE YOU!!" *sob sob*

grow up..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to stick up for him, but perhaps he didn't buy it for the decor.

agreed.. my guess is it would be a good investment too..

and since when did everyone here have two professions all of a sudden.. football critics and interior decorators?

dont mind people saying if they like it or not but people are getting very angry because a guy bought himself a home!!!.. personally im not a fan, but i bet you it would be a hell of a lot better seeing it in real life that on a computer screen..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back