Julian Moussi Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

The Wizard said:
I will be reporting you to Mad Dog McKenzie & Mr Russell Moussi. You don't hold a candle to SKC's best product of the last 10 years, Pat "The Wizard" Mount..
Wizard u r an absolute *******!

Skevies said:
Wizard u r an absolute *******!
i totally agree with you skevies that wizard guy knows nothin about what hes talkin about and should just really shut his mouth cause he doesnt have nething important to say!

The Wizard said:
I will be reporting you to Mad Dog McKenzie & Mr Russell Moussi. You don't hold a candle to SKC's best product of the last 10 years, Pat "The Wizard" Mount..

Mad Dog McKenzie?

When I was there he was known as 'Chopper'.

(He is a teacher)

footylegend said:
HOw could anyone say that julian moussie is over rated. as a junior player at st kevins i look up to him. if any of u **** heads think hes ******** it's just because u r jealous of him and i will track u down and tell moussi where u live..

Ok you obviously love his 8=======>

footylegend said:
HOw could anyone say that julian moussie is over rated. as a junior player at st kevins i look up to him. if any of u **** heads think hes ******** it's just because u r jealous of him and i will track u down and tell moussi where u live..

man you sound like one scary dude..i'm really sorry for saying all that stuff about moussi, hes a good bloke and so are you. your the best ever, please don't hurt me or anyone else on bigfooty...

pffft...haha...you sad loser

footylegend said:

im doubting he even knows who you are

has possibly the bigest nose on the face of the earth, but is a good bloke off the field, ********er on it

i dont know if this is true or not but my mate told me that when moussi goes near the pill he has to hold his breath so he doesn't inhale the footy....

wingman said:
The thread is about how good Julian Moussi actually is. there are rumours flying around that he is going to get drafted. all i want to know is what the ppl think of his game. dont have anything personal with him, havnt been a victim of a bork or blind turn i just want to know ppls opinions.

has he even played an under 18 game for chargers yet? he has only just started training with them again as of Tuesday. played with him on the holidays but don't know him very well..heard some funny stories about him though. i reckon he is a good player and would hate to play against him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

footylegend said:

Mate, how many times have you sucked his pole. You ********wit

wingman said:
The thread is about how good Julian Moussi actually is. there are rumours flying around that he is going to get drafted. all i want to know is what the ppl think of his game. dont have anything personal with him, havnt been a victim of a bork or blind turn i just want to know ppls opinions.
There are rumours flying around about nearly 2000 kids who are definites to get drafted (most on this forum), I would suggest that Moussi is born in the wrong decade for AFL, he forgets that the game is won with the ball and not hitting people behind play, so as far as being a possible pick out of 70 or so from the 2000 prospects I would say he has very little chance, nice guy or not, on or off the field.

julien moussi is super talanted and will get drafted with an inproved work rate and running capacity...will dominate tac footy next yr if he does this

moussi is a bloody gun there is sumthin rong with anyone who thinks he isnt, dominates off the half back line and would shut any of u down anytime anywhere,footychamp is totally correct but has no friends

Remove this Banner Ad

Julian Moussi Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back