Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expecting a back sponsor change for Melbourne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Building of the success of Retro Round for the Cats last year, 2019 should (hopefully) see us take it a step further and much more closely replicate a specific jumper. I've gone for 1992 so the box around the Ford logo and the third hoop on the back can be included. To keep everyone happy though, the old Cats logo and old AFL logo appear in the jock tag

GeelongRetro19.png

Also, this is the first time I've modified the collar on the ScottFreo paint template, so any advice and feedback would be much appreciated

Looks like Underarmour is back with the AFL providing gear for the draft combine. Could we see our first club being sponsored by them?

In 2012 West Coast wore a one off version of their tri-panel guernsey which had yellow side panels, cuffs and collar instead of the usual navy for their annual dig deep match. The match has continued each year, however we've worn our regular strip each year since. This is what the jumper looked like.
West-Coast-Cancer-2012.gif

In 2017 we returned the gold wings as our clash jumper, which makes it an obvious candidate to be worn once a year at home for the dig deep match each year. This hasn't happened yet, and there's no word it's going to, but if it were to happen this is what I think the guernsey would look like. Being a home game, it would be worn with royal shorts, which is also a throwback to the beautiful first strip we wore in our inaugural season back in 1987.
wcedigdeep.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hopefully the Saints make a mostly red kit for when they take on Port in China something like the Crusaders kit from 1997 to 2001 here below?
StKilda-1997.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back