Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. It could also be a one-off jersey sort of like how Toronto Raptors wore that gold one-off City-jersey.
It could and it would be great but this is Collingwood we're talking about.

First jumper produced using something other than paint - a Collingwood preseason concept:

View attachment 522862

Feedback welcome and quite frankly, needed.

EDIT: using Gimp. Sorry Fizzler forgot to mention this

Updated version, using colour threshold & colour level tools:

Collingwood preseason 2.png

Feedback welcomed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely, I'm a big fan of that Bulldogs jumper, much more than their current. If the Dogs didn't win the 2016 flag, I'd strongly advocate for this.
View attachment 510198
View attachment 510200
No way! Current one is way better. Hoops still need slight raising, but that version that was used pretty much from ‘75-‘96 was created to accomodate brand new colour tv. Blue and red ‘bled’ too much on screen for the original colour TVs. The one we have now is much beloved by fans. Both premierships in that template.

This is the best design I've seen on here for... years. It's a bit over the top but it's actually a great idea: using the original proposed image and design, then the colour balance, plus it's tapping into their own jumper and the Adidas connotations... genuinely a really cool design and something that we haven't had in here for years.

Port Adelaide jumper design incorporating both teal and prison bars (excuse the uneveness of bars)

2RUcH9A.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back