Changes:
Adel - Red shorts
Bris - Blue shorts for Fitzroy
Carl - Full on M&M kit (please...)
Coll - Black based jumper
Ess - Stuff the constitution and fill the sash in black + black shorts
Freo - Bring Back the anchor
Geelong - Navy base
GWS - Never Surrender (As home is now predominantly orange)
GC - My ideal home kit but inverse to yellow
Haw - Majority brown hawk face
Melb - Royal blue shorts
North - Royal blue shorts, full blue back
Power - OG Away Jumper but Teal as main body
Rich - Black shorts
Syd - Only one that is unchanged
StK - Candy Stripe predominantly white
Bulldogs - Back to 2021 clash with white cuffs
West Coast - Blue shorts

View attachment 1988914

Please do this Essendon.

Change the constitution.

do you enjoy this monstrosity that i made?
no? neither do i, so you have to experience this too.

can't tell it's a tassie devil? you weren't able to tell the logo was a devil either.

bon appetit.
Screen Shot 2024-06-07 at 5.10.20 pm.png
(I actually don't think it's that bad, just very awkward and executed very poorly within the space of 15mins)

do you enjoy this monstrosity that i made?
no? neither do i, so you have to experience this too.

can't tell it's a tassie devil? you weren't able to tell the logo was a devil either.

bon appetit.
View attachment 2013027
(I actually don't think it's that bad, just very awkward and executed very poorly within the space of 15mins)
It's not bad although the problem is, you can make out a jaw and teeth but that's it. No head structure. If you fix that it'd look great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not bad although the problem is, you can make out a jaw and teeth but that's it. No head structure. If you fix that it'd look great
Yeah, I figured that was all it would take to show that it was the logo but I guess maybe because it's still fresh, it wouldn't be that recognisable. The initial idea, before I went full psychedelic mode was just the red silhouette used as a yoke on a green background, so less was around it to detract from the silhouette.
Also, just to add to my previous comment. Let's say this design was actually used, the sponsor would cover some integral parts of the designs
Very true, if I wasn't lazy enough to find a Tassie company to stick on the guernsey, I would have had some issues.

I'm not particularly thrilled with this (& it might have been done here before), but it's an idea should the club never decide to go full-on for the b&w PBs. I've used the original teal blue, which I think looks better/stronger than the subsequent lighter hues for this design (the lighter ones are OK though). It is a simple modification (no gradients) so that it looks more traditional (and easier for kids to draw!). This puts the teal (Port River water) in correct position regarding the Port Adelaide wharf (white bars):
Main:
1719746612897.png
Clash version:
1719746640640.png
(based on PA website Port Store PB images)

I'm not particularly thrilled with this (& it might have been done here before), but it's an idea should the club never decide to go full-on for the b&w PBs. I've used the original teal blue, which I think looks better/stronger than the subsequent lighter hues for this design (the lighter ones are OK though). It is a simple modification (no gradients) so that it looks more traditional (and easier for kids to draw!). This puts the teal (Port River water) in correct position regarding the Port Adelaide wharf (white bars):
Main:
View attachment 2035503
Clash version:
View attachment 2035504

Interesting concept, I like the use of teal, I do wonder if the Port Adelaide logo would look good middle center to break up the teal and black though.

I've also always wished, even on the current home jumper, that the teal would go above the number plate, it would make the jumper so much better and give it a lot more character. I love the back on the away jumper you've done.

Main:
View attachment 2035503
Clash version:
View attachment 2035504
I feel like you would be better off just filling up to the top (as in right up to the horizontal bar) otherwise it looks awkward. Back being half teal looks mint and would still work

Main:
View attachment 2035503
Clash version:
View attachment 2035504
I like it, it looks like the whole jumper is black and white but half of it is under water.

Though I wonder if this illusional effect would look the same in real life?

I like it, it looks like the whole jumper is black and white but half of it is under water.

Though I wonder if this illusional effect would look the same in real life?
Unlikely - that's a bit of licence on my part to keep the traditional design. At the Port, you can get some reflection of the pylons which give a truncated impression of the bars;
1719788900768.png
(from; https://www.indaily.com.au/opinion/...nt-needs-a-champion-to-celebrate-old-with-new)

I'm guessing that the water would be too murky most of the time to see the pylons underwater!

Main:
View attachment 2035503
Clash version:
View attachment 2035504
This looks fantastic, way better than the jumper you have now.
If the vertical stripes are meant to represent the wharf, why do you and others call the jumper the ‘prison bars’? Should this jumper be referred to as the Wharf jumper or Pilons jumper?

This looks fantastic, way better than the jumper you have now.
If the vertical stripes are meant to represent the wharf, why do you and others call the jumper the ‘prison bars’? Should this jumper be referred to as the Wharf jumper or Pilons jumper?

prison bars started as dergoatory term towards the fan base.

it was then embraced by the fan base and worn as a badge of honor

kinda like the word wog but less stakes.

I feel like you would be better off just filling up to the top (as in right up to the horizontal bar) otherwise it looks awkward. Back being half teal looks mint and would still work
Thanks for the feedback. The design is awkward, but I've been sitting on it / mucking around with it for awhile and it's grown on me somewhat (I've got used to it).
It started out with this idea as a workaround for the whole Collingwood black and white stripes argument. This also has some potential, but naturally enough it looked somewhat incomplete;

1719812494300.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back