Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it. With charcoal shorts?
yeah I would think, would have orange back and charcoal numbers and would really strong as a Home kit if they want to fully embrace the 'Orange Team' mantra. Could look nice as an all-orange colour rush kit with orange shorts if they really want to go crazy with it

Not sure if I've posted this or not but ah well. Get it done GWS
View attachment 2120913
Yes please. Just yes. If anything a small white outline on the G, but this is perfect. Then either inverse for clash or a similar thing to current NS jumper, and the old 2018 white clash. Get it done GWS.

Orange shorts with it for some away games could work, say vs Geelong or North or like freo or collingwood too

Yes please. Just yes. If anything a small white outline on the G, but this is perfect. Then either inverse for clash or a similar thing to current NS jumper, and the old 2018 white clash. Get it done GWS.

Orange shorts with it for some away games could work, say vs Geelong or North or like freo or collingwood too
Love to see a full set.

How would the side look? Would the logo cut off at the seam, or would it wrap around to the back?
Great question, I guess with the Puma template the cleanest look would be cutting it off at the seam in which case I'd probably shift it to the right a touch

Here's a full suite of designs. I'm usually not a fan of these sort of simple 'slap a logo on it' designs but with how prominent the G is on the guernsey front I think it just works really well on it's own if they want to drop the white from the kit. Top Left and Top Right would be the 'Never Surrender' Home and Away kits. Bottom Left is a much stronger Home design in my opinion. Bottom Right is just Gradient design I threw together which looked kind of interesting, perhaps a Gather Round kit for GWS?

1727388275830.png 1727388875349.png

1727388757732.png 1727388863972.png

Last edited:
Just out of curiousity, has anyone designed Sydney's Red 'V' on White background as their home however adding a White 'V' on Red as their away guernsey?

The predominately white home Opera House Silhouette is annoying in that it clashes with any away jumper with white shorts

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back