Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

What I would like Hawks kit to be

• Take away three stripes on the back (Keep the gold back like they had in their prime 80s)
  • Bring back striped socks
  • Take away the brown back for sponsor, make it black so it does not look like a H

They won 76, 78, 83, 86, 88, 89 and 91 with the gold back, three with the white panel (not suited today), and 3 with the stripes on back.
I actually think the jumper looks better with the stripes on the bottom of the jumper. The gold back is too much like a canary.

They already wear striped socks, and have since 1998 (after the gold socks of 1989-1997).

I am sure the sponsor logo is on a brown background to intentionally form a "H". I think it looks better than a black background.

It would be interesting to hear what Hawthorn supporters want and whether they're happy with the current design.

They won 76, 78, 83, 86, 88, 89 and 91 with the gold back, three with the white panel (not suited today), and 3 with the stripes on back.
I actually think the jumper looks better with the stripes on the bottom of the jumper. The gold back is too much like a canary.

They already wear striped socks, and have since 1998 (after the gold socks of 1989-1997).

I am sure the sponsor logo is on a brown background to intentionally form a "H". I think it looks better than a black background.

It would be interesting to hear what Hawthorn supporters want and whether they're happy with the current design.

Don’t mind the current jumper except the shoulder panels, rather them either cut off or extend to just above the kfc logo. Also wish the kfc sponsor was a bit smaller - no need for it to be that big

As for the Tassie logo, we used a black box on the indigenous jumper in 23’ which looked very tacky. Definitely think the brown looks better

Also wasn’t a fan of the logo beneath the tassie sponsor at first but it’s slightly grown on me, especially after Ginni’s celebration v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back