Live Event Junktime v Downhill (Other footballing may occur)

Who wins?

• Junktime

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Downhill

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Sauce :drunk:

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I just hope Jenkins doesn't gobble all the pies as usual

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might go get a Magnum.

Thinking double caramel...

Talia has been magnificent, AA FB for my money.

BTW Whinging E Girls, if you want to watch a non contact sport, go watch netball, my god you'd think Talia shot Bambi the way they are so #offended on the Eagles board gameday Fred.

That's probably health wise a great change to have made. What's different?
All the pecans have been replaced by second rate almonds..and not many. It looks and tastes different..all the huge pieces with shitloads of toffee pecans are all gone.

Talia has been magnificent, AA FB for my money.

BTW Whinging E Girls, if you want to watch a non contact sport, go watch netball, my god you'd think Talia shot Bambi the way they are so #offended on the Eagles board gameday Fred.

You try too hard.

All the pecans have been replaced by second rate almonds..and not many. It looks and tastes different..all the huge pieces with shitloads of toffee pecans are all gone.
Cheaped out huh. :thumbsdown:

Jetta is actually footballing? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He kicked a goal from the wing in the last quarter against the Hawks in 1987. Coasters win by 1 point.

Damn you, Laurie :(

Kicked the Eagles first ever goal against the Tuggers in their first match, big L

Adelaide are choking.

Someone needs to throw a banana at them to fire them up.

Lycett down the race - where's Laurie Keene when you need him?

Don't start me on Laurie Keene, he was my hero as a kid as a Subi supporter in the 80s, great ruck/forward.

Absolute superstar in the WAFL, would've been a superstar in the AFL too if it wasn't for his heel/foot problems.

I'll draft an angry letter immediately.
I'm picking you up Monday and we are going down there f*** this shit..everything else in the world has to go to shit but not poppycock :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back