Fixture Just how many games can Worst Coast win this season?

How many wins in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

i wasnt talking about the WC man - i was pointing out your hypocrisy bagging out the tigers for a spoon when Carlton are the spoon kings
1. You’re the one who brought up the spoon. All I said was West Coast have more wins than the Tigers.

2. Pretty easy to avoid spoons when you, along with Freo, have the biggest home-field advantage in the comp

3. lol Eagles, lol Tiges

1. You’re the one who brought up the spoon. All I said was West Coast have more wins than the Tigers.

2. Pretty easy to avoid spoons when you, along with Freo, have the biggest home-field advantage in the comp

3. lol Eagles, lol Tiges
riiiiight - freo and WC have such a huge advantage compared to the poor Victorian teams... i mean, think of all the frequent flyer points they rack up! it should count against the salary cap!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh don't get us wrong. 100 points is on the cards.

But 186 is a lot. Speaking as a supporter of a team that lost by 171 last year I would know what it takes. I don't think this is the one.
We lost by less there 2 seasons ago fielding WAFL players half the year.

Near no chance for a win but it won't be as diabolical as some people think.

Schofield will want to end the season strongly to push his coaching credentials.

So West Coast have won their 5th game this season, making a mockery of my tip of 4 games. The only tipster to hold their heads up in the shitfred is FISTO who correctly tipped West Coast to soar above all the naysayers who were trying to bad talk such a powerful club.

The biggest shock for me is that a Corio Cat had faith in the Eagles... One would think that after '92 and '94 they would hate us with a passion but hey, I was wrong, just like everyone else in this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture Just how many games can Worst Coast win this season?

Back