SASQUATCH09

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2008
Thornbury
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Deccan Chargers
Was having a few beers with the boys the other day and it seemed about half of us had the same second favourite team, if we were to choose one.

Just wondering who your second favourite team was-

Want to see if supporters from one club generally don't mind one other team-cheers!

RESULTS:
DOGS-6
LIONS-4
HAWKS-4
DEMONS-3
TIGERS-3
DOCKERS-2
KANGAS-2
BLUES-2
PIES-2
W.C-1
PORT-1
CROWS-1
BOMBERS-1
CATS-1

NO-ONE LIKES SYDNEY OR ST.KILDA SECOND BEST SO FAR!

I dont really have one but I dont mind Melbourne because I dont mind any Victorian team whos on the bottom and getting thrashed often (apart from Carlton and Collingwood), no offence. Also Western Bulldogs, Richmond and GC17 until they become good.

Been living in the West for 10 years but the Dogs have only been 2nd fave since Libba and Wallace left. (What a right pair of See you en tee's )

Used to be Fitzroy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood.

Strange, I know. :eek:

I actually din't mind them when I grew up. I got to go to the games and talk to the likes of Browny and Graeme Wright before the games. It was until I moved to Melbourne that I really got to dispise their supporters. The stereotype is just spot on too often. I went out with a Pies supporter who I thought was alright but deep down she was as sharp as the rest of them. Surprised to see a Saints fan say Geelong/Carlton. Those teams are two that will be challenging the Saints and maybe knocking them out of a finals spot in the next couple years.

Melbourne or Hawks

Although many of the Hawks supporters on this board are doing their best to make sure its Melbourne.

Dockers.

Sort of.

Always on Fox Footy so you see alot of them.
Would always yell "JEFFREY!" Sandy Roberts style when he (Farmer) got the ball.

Just will not be the same next year. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Just the team name...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back