Just when it couldn't get any worse for the Crows....

Remove this Banner Ad

Black JuJu said:
trying to spin out a pack -

"I wanted to palm him off and spin out of of the pack ala Andrew McLeod but my ambition far out weighed my ability" :D
Ha, that’s a great line. Best excuse for belting someone I’ve ever heard.

wishiwas said:
oh dear:eek:
you are a real studier of the game aren't you:rolleyes:

No matter how good Meeson and Maric will be they will get smashed stepping straight into it next year.

It's not a troll just fact champ.

Power21 said:
No matter how good Meeson and Maric will be they will get smashed stepping straight into it next year you fool.

Maric is playing for your "soft boys" at Alberton and has had a good year of learning - he wasn't disgraced when he did step up to the plate. BTW - who's the emerging ruckmen at your swamp pit?

And I think the Crows will use Meeson as trade bait for Gibbs with Carlton - they lost your other loser Bananaby French so are in need of a young ruckmen.

ALSO BTW - I don't barrack for the Fruit Loops, but your one eyed bulls**t is too much to bear.

Get back to the swamp!

Power21 said:
No matter how good Meeson and Maric will be they will get smashed stepping straight into it next year you fool.

mmm i have to agree, ruckmen take the longest to develop, name a decent ruckman under 24 or 25? They all start to show signs of worth at around this age, ala Fraser, Cox...and whether they dont sustain any huge career ending injuries they become important for their club for the next 5-8 years.

Banjo said:
You are a troll mate - a straight up d**k head!

Maric is playing for your "soft boys" at Alberton and has had a good year of learning - he wasn't disgraced when he did step up to the plate. BTW - who's the emerging ruckmen at your swamp pit?

And I think the Crows will use Meeson as trade bait for Gibbs with Carlton - they lost your other loser Bananaby French so are in need of a young ruckmen.

ALSO BTW - I don't barrack for the Fruit Loops, but your one eyed bulls**t is too much to bear.

Get back to the swamp!

Deluca is the equal of Maric and he is our third stringer at the moment.

We have Lade the best ruckman in the comp and Brogan who is better than most people give him credit for.

Hugh Minson is a year closer, and we may draft a ruckman.

As has been said ruckman take a lot longer to develop, Maric wasn't disgraced but he hardly played did he, he wasn't the lead ruckman, he rucked a little then spent time up forward.

Meeson is an unknown and won't be able to carry the ruck next year.

Clarke is past it, and Hudson missed a year, which could really kill him in the long run.

How am i a troll you fool? I'm using common sense and stating FACTS you 'straight up d***head':rolleyes:

Power21 said:

We have Lade the best ruckman in the comp and Brogan who is better than most people give him credit for.

As has been said ruckman take a lot longer to develop, Maric wasn't disgraced but he hardly played did he, he wasn't the lead ruckman, he rucked a little then spent time up forward.

Clarke is past it, and Hudson missed a year, which could really kill him in the long run.

How am i a troll you fool? I'm using common sense and stating FACTS you 'straight up d***head':rolleyes:
Thanks for your concern.

Huddo will return in 2007 & more than adequately replace Biglands by leading te AFC rucks next year against the best in the league such as Lade.

How is Clarke past it? Has been in vintage form this year ... or do you not actually watch games?

Maric is well more advanced than Deluca & so is Meesen for that matter. Both have had solid SANFL form for sometime now & Maric has shown that he is more than capable backup this year (which Deluca has yet to show).

BTW, you don't appear to know the difference between facts & opinion!

Power21 said:

So Deluca = Maric - third stringer, fair enough. I said Maric was the next one to come through. With "only" Lade (in great form) and Brogan - you wouldn't want either of them to have long term injuries or else you'd be putting up your "puppies" too. So the Crows aren't as bad as YOU might think, although personally I don't care!

And as for a Power supporter AND commonsense - pfffftttt!:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Power21 said:

obviously you and hook are experts then:rolleyes:

hudson was #1 before his injury, and proably in the top few ruckmen in the league. meeson and maric will be very good back ups. i wouldnt call that fukced..........d1ckhead!!

I have enough faith in M&M to carry it if Hudson is injured. Steep learning curve sure, but anyone with a clue would realise they have a lot of potential in them.

The question here is should AFC go for a short-term fix? I know you have Hudson, but big men coming back from knee recos frequently take a year to get up to speed (if ever).

Given the age of a lot of your stars, and how totally untried M&M are, shouldn't some thought to an Everitt/Gardiner be given? Hell, its not like McLeod/Edwards/Ricciutto . . . can really wait a couple of years.

Once Biglands did his knee in the prelim Adelaide started to trail off a bit in that game (may or may not have been a main reason, but it seemed like an apt turning point).

Hudson will be back next year, with only Meesen and Maric as backup (?)...Clarke should play on, will have got an extra 2 years out of himself...

KUNG FU said:
I have enough faith in M&M to carry it if Hudson is injured. Steep learning curve sure, but anyone with a clue would realise they have a lot of potential in them.
A few years back, it was being forced to carry the ruck that made Dean Cox. He was an able, but junior backup, then Gardiner went down with an ACL, and Cox was forced to carry the ruck almost by himself for a season.

He was put in a position where he had to sink or swim. History will show that he swam.

If they can persuade Matthew Clarke to go round again the Crows will be fine for ruckmen. Hudson would be fit again, and Maric looks a good prospect.

Bad luck for Biglands. Looked quite innocuous when it happened.

I wonder what the ratio is of knee injuries in big men versus smalls.

there will be BIG question marks over our ruck division next year. M&M are basically untried, though talented, and Hudson is coming back from injury himself.

if Doc does give it away (and really who can blame him if he does - adelaide better keep him around to help coach the rucks) then a lot relies on Hudson coming back alright and Meese and Eevan at least holding their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just when it couldn't get any worse for the Crows....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back