USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

So you can't either. This game is fun.

You'd think a person running for president would be answering unscripted questions every day.
I’m beneath you though, so why is anything I say of any import to someone of your enormous stature?
Hey, I learned recently that you are a follower of christ, it was at that point that everything I thought of you became crystal clear!
Have a shit day!👍

I’m beneath you though, so why is anything I say of any import to someone of your enormous stature?
Hey, I learned recently that you are a follower of christ, it was at that point that everything I thought of you became crystal clear!
Have a shit day!👍
Like most things it looks like you learned wrong. Im not religious but have a day yourself Stalkey.

I've got nothing.
We are all well aware.

Hey, since you opined from Kamala’s interview that she’s not a leader, what did you think of Trump’s leadership in the wake of the Arlington controversy?

Would a real leader tell the press that he didn’t know who the person was who assaulted the Arlington employee, even though it was the deputy of his campaign? And would a real leader say that he didn’t even know what the rules and laws at Arlington are, even though they were provided them in writing prior to attending? Wouldn’t a real leader make sure they know what the relevant laws are?

We are all well aware.

Hey, since you opined from Kamala’s interview that she’s not a leader, what did you think of Trump’s leadership in the wake of the Arlington controversy?

Would a real leader tell the press that he didn’t know who the person was who assaulted the Arlington employee, even though it was the deputy of his campaign? And would a real leader say that he didn’t even know what the rules and laws at Arlington are, even though they were provided them in writing prior to attending? Wouldn’t a real leader make sure they know what the relevant laws are?
You know what he said because he spoke to the press. Something Kamala is yet to do since being nominated. Why? Do hwr minders not trust her? Does she not trust herself? It is truly bizzare behaviour from someone gunning for to be POTUS.

No, he emptied it into a school hall...it's just a fact of life.
But abortion! Gotta let these kids grow up to start thinking the world is full of hope and mystery before gunning them down with an AR-15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what he said because he spoke to the press. Something Kamala is yet to do since being nominated. Why? Do hwr minders not trust her? Does she not trust herself? It is truly bizzare behaviour from someone gunning for to be POTUS.

Is this the same press that you've been crying 'fake news' at for the past 8 years?

And you want Kamala to speak with this fake news?

flip, flop.

She hasn’t done any unscripted interviews etc, I don’t know why. There you go, addressed.

Do you think Trump displayed good leadership in the wake of Arlington?
I'll defer to what the Gold Star families thought of the event, Trump and the politicisation of the event by the media.

I'll defer to what the Gold Star families thought of the event, Trump and the politicisation of the event by the media.

That’s not what I asked. You commented on Kamala’s leadership, so I’m asking you about the leadership Trump displayed after.

He said he didn’t know the person that assaulted the employee but it was actually his deputy campaign manager, who I’m sure he actually knows. Then said he didn’t know what the rules and laws were at Arlington, in spite of them being briefed in writing prior to attending. I would have thought that a good leader would make sure they are across relevant laws, especially when they are pushed under your nose.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back