USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

This isn’t so.
She is everywhere.
Would you like me to put up some examples?
Perhaps you only follow Truth social and watch Fox News?

By the way, guess who’s too scared to do the fact checked Primetime Election Special interview tonight.
It’s not Kamala, by the way.

He is a raving lunatic right now.
He is scared of her and his campaign don’t want him exposed and utterly embarrassed again as he was in the debate.

They would rather he hold these small rallies, promoted as Yuuuge rallies to soothe his ego, where he can spout off lie after lie after lie and stoke violence.

Oh ..here she is…and you could watch the 60 mins special on YouTube tonight you will see her again, while Trump is hiding away somewhere.

Still didnt see a press conference where she faced the medua unscripted.

It's so contrived and manicured to try and dupe the feeling generation into thinking that she is actually doing something when she really isnt doing anything at all meaningful.

Not suprised you are falling for it. You come across as a person where feelings outway doing.

Still didnt see a press conference where she faced the medua unscripted.

It's so contrived and manicured to try and dupe the feeling generation into thinking that she is actually doing something when she really isnt doing anything at all meaningful.

Not suprised you are falling for it. You come across as a person where feelings outway doing.
Ah I see .
You prefer the unscripted: they’re eating the dawgs, they’re eating the cats, the earpiece is connected to the cartels, Ivanka is a childcare expert, the Stockmarket is crashing under Biden, here buy a watch, but some sneakers, buy some Trump Ivermectin, buy my assassination poster with my ear bruise photo, here send me your money, though you have no money under Biden, everybody loves me, I am the greatest President of all time, me me me, I have a beautiful body, they say my hands are small but my hands aren’t small, she said my crowds are leaving early but my crowds aren’t leaving early, I love dictators, Hannibal Lecter loves me, great guy, the aliens whales sharks batteries type of unscripted?
Okaaay.

Most people with a brain want to hear policies explained. I guess some just like weird ramblings, unscripted.
And FYI Trump does use teleprompters, and notes.

Their first debate was unscripted you know.
Why won’t scardey ginger cat do a second debate or the 60 minutes interview?
What is he scared of if she is supposedly so ineffective?

Last edited:

Ah I see .
You prefer the unscripted: they’re eating the dawgs, they’re eating the cats, the earpiece is connected to the cartels, Ivanka is a childcare expert, the Stockmarket is crashing under Biden, here buy a watch, but some sneakers, buy some Trump Ivermectin, buy my assassination poster with my ear bruise photo, here send me your money, though you have no money under Biden, everybody loves me, I am the greatest President of all time, me me me, I have a beautiful body, they say my hands are small but my hands aren’t small, she said my crowds are leaving early but my crowds aren’t leaving early, I love dictators, Hannibal Lecter loves me, great guy, the aliens whales sharks batteries type of unscripted?
Okaaay.

Most people with a brain want to hear policies explained. I guess some just like weird ramblings, unscripted.
And FYI Trump does use teleprompters, and notes.

Their first debate was unscripted you know.
Why won’t scardey ginger cat do a second debate or the 60 minutes interview?
What is he scared of if she is supposedly so ineffective?
Are you watching the VP debate?

Weird ramblings is all Walz has offered up so far. He's getting destroyed by Vance.

Are you watching the VP debate?

Weird ramblings is all Walz has offered up so far. He's getting destroyed by Vance.
I've only seen the Abortion exchange so far.

Vance spoke confidently, unfortunately it was confident BS.

Whatever Vance says/pretends about caring for single mothers, families etc, is performative. When his party catches up with his debate rhetoric, then there's a discussion to be had.

Walz correctly pointed out that geography should not determine your rights when it comes to making healthcare and reproductive decisions with your doctor. Republicans don't care about states rights, only when it's a convenient method to force their ideology onto as many people as possible.

I've only seen the Abortion exchange so far.

Vance spoke confidently, unfortunately it was confident BS.

Whatever Vance says/pretends about caring for single mothers, families etc, is performative. When his party catches up with his debate rhetoric, then there's a discussion to be had.

Walz correctly pointed out that geography should not determine your rights when it comes to making healthcare and reproductive decisions with your doctor. Republicans don't care about states rights, only when it's a convenient method to force their ideology onto as many people as possible.
You've only seen the abortion bit.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back