USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

How sad it is that we right now live in a time of such deep division, where nuanced conversation is seemingly impossible. Certainly those of the Left won't allow it.
Angry Janet Jackson GIF

The desperation is palpable
Putting aside the long and noble history of substance abusers in power the White House prescription pad when Trump was there looked like Matthew Perry was writing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone closer or smarter than me ( and there is plenty) give an opinion on whether this recalcitrant State can affect the outcome - or once a party gets past 287 ( Georgia has 16) will it matter as the Georgia results wont effect the final tally?
I don't know how much it can influence the POTUS election, 16 could help in a photo finish. But I do know, having lived there a short time, is that the GA GOP is more focused on their own local power. They do not want to give over power to libs or the 'n-words'. They are old-school in attitude and cutting edge in voter suppression. Ever since before the Kemp election, they have recognized the size of their opposition in-state and so acted accordingly to cut a large chunk (mostly black) of the electoral rolls, and more recently change the remit of state and local election organizations and shrink the convenience of voting for working class in especially Fulton County.

Trump campaign at its best they tried this with Nancy Pelosi.

Trump Campaign Posts About Kamala Harris “Serious Drinking Problem” Rumors​

the scam artist has no depths he won't plumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back