USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

That happens but odds don't change that much in an hour without a reason.
I dont know why they moved so much but the only thing I can think of is Harris finally spoke in a major public arena and didnt shit the bed

His supporters will dismiss them, as they have the Generals, economists, WH staff, Cabinet Secretaries, business leaders, teachers etc etc.
I'm not saying it's authoritative, we don't have much data yet, and debates aren't usually a big factor (though the last one was). But it lined up with what I saw, clear Harris win. She wasn't amazing, but Trump clearly isn't listening to his advisors if they're trying to get him to appear coherent and sharp.

Harris could have ended some answers earlier, but Trump was pinballing badly.

Last edited:
His supporters will dismiss them, as they have the Generals, economists, WH staff, Cabinet Secretaries, business leaders, teachers etc etc.
These people still vote and that could be the difference in the end. Whereas Trump has enjoyed the support of Republicans in general in the past, now it's looking like his support is reducing to the hardcore MAGA only as more and more GOPers just want rid of him from their party.

Reading comments from these people is hurting my head. Dumb as dogshit, the lot of them.
To an extent, you can forgive the rusted on MAGAs on the grounds of mass delusion. But who in hell could possibly be undecided at this point??

So yeah, they wouldn't be society's best and brightest.

Obviously the betting markets are claiming the debate as a win for Harris. Yesterday Trump was favourite on Sportsbet at $1.83 to Harris at the $2.00. That has now been fully overturned with Harris at $1.83 and Trump at $2.00.

I'm not saying it's authoritative, we don't have much data yet, and debates aren't usually a big factor (though the last one was). But it lined up with what I saw, clear Harris win. She wasn't amazing, but Trump clearly isn't listening to his advisors if they're trying to get him to appear coherent and sharp.

Harris could have ended some answers earlier, but Trump was pinballing badly.
Trump does what he does - normally jack schitte. Why he was such an appalling businessman. Succesful managers aren’t lucky - they plan, organise, lead and control effectively.

Turning up at lunchtime, watching TV, whining and phoning friends didn’t lead to high marks at school. It doesn’t cut the mustard in the mercantile world either.

Like a footy captain who won’t leave the bar. Tells you, everything is okay - the win is in the bag as he is the captain*, the greatest of all time.

* only captain because his dad owns the team.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump needed to absolutely hammer Harris on immigration. He didn't do that.

He is up against it now.
He kept bringing up his misleading talking points, but they came across as ramblings and outright nuts at times.

In an honest debate, it'd still be hard given he has played political games with the issue.

He kept bringing up his misleading talking points, but they came across as ramblings and outright nuts at times.

In an honest debate, it'd still be hard given he has played political games with the issue.

I can't see how he wins now. Shattered. Absolutely shattered.
There were a few, doubt we'll hear from any of them again.

At least not till YippeeYiYeo/ReidBetweenTheLines comes up with a new username.
I was one of them. I've called it as I see it.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back